Dynamics CXA Sales & Support WorkflowActiveCampaign
Why do contacts need to schedule appointments? They want to:
- Get initial info about your business
- Get help comparing product options based on needs
- Schedule a product demo
- Talk about pricing options
- Ask a customer support question
Whatever the reason, you might have different call and meeting requests for sales or support, that come from multiple places -- like a calendar integration or a form on your website. When these different requests come in, you need to be able to gather information and send it to the right people on your team.
To do this, those requests need to be organized -- and Customer Experience Automation can help you do that. Specifically, the Dynamics Sales, Support, & Marketing CXA Automation Recipe can help you schedule and respond to meeting requests, and then follow up with the right marketing strategy.
This automation recipe triggers when a meeting is set up with someone on your team through the scheduling and form integrations you prefer. It triggers a meeting request email and uses the information your contacts provide to segment them accordingly to a sales call or support call workflow.
The contact is encouraged to provide more information via a form and this information goes to the correct team so they are prepared for the meeting.
The automation also moves the contact through the Dynamics pipeline based on whether they want to pursue a product demo meeting or not. At the end of the automation, the contact goes into a marketing automation of your choice, with the deployment wait-time based on their sales or success needs.
This Customer Experience Automation recipe works across marketing, sales, and support by integrating with the tools you already use to segment and personalize your contact's journey, based on the type of appointment they are seeking out. Learn how this automation recipe works!
Here's how the Dynamics sales, support, & marketing CXA automation recipe works:
1. The automation triggers when a contact makes an appointment. You can choose the triggers to do this, such as a meeting created through an integration like Calendly, or through a form on your site. You can adjust the triggers based on the integrations you're using.
2. The automation checks to see if the contact is already subscribed to your master list. If they are not already a contact, they are sent down the path to have a lead created for them in Dynamics. You can adjust this condition to however you track new contacts if not through a master list.
3. The automation sends the contact a meeting email. If the contact is already on your list, the automation places them in a wait step until an email is sent. This email should set expectations for your contact on how the appointment will go.
4. To determine what kind of meeting it is, the automation pulls the meeting type category information from a custom field in the original form submitted. Currently, this automation is set to categorize meetings by Sales, Support, and Other. You can adjust these as needed.
5. The automation assigns a tag and a path for the contact -- like Sales or Support -- based on the type of meeting.
6. The contact moves to a wait step after getting a tag. You can adjust this wait time to your preference.
7. Based on the tag, the automation sends the contact down the correct path. On each path option, the automation will send an email to gather more information about the reason for their meeting
8. After this email sends, the automation notifies your sales team of the upcoming call and lets them know further information should be coming along before the call.
9. The contact goes into a wait step. You can adjust this wait time to your preference.
10. After the wait step, the automation sends the contact into a new marketing automation.
11. The meeting type category tag is removed and this automation ends.
NOTE: Depending on your scheduling integration, you may be able to use a condition in the wait steps to track and tag when the appointment is concluded. Check what functionality your specific integration offers.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.