7 Day Drip SeriesActiveCampaign
Do you struggle to ensure your email marketing campaigns reach their target audience amid the shuffle of all of their emails?
Nurture new leads and increase engagement with this 7-day drip email automation.
A drip series is a sequence of emails sent out to new contacts, leads, or prospects at specific dates and times. Once a lead subscribes to your email list, they will receive each email in the series at the intervals you choose. This automation recipe sends out one email per day for 7 days with email content intended to go together within a common goal or theme, but you can adjust the wait steps so that the emails send as far apart as you'd like to ensure a great customer experience with your series of emails.
This drip email automation can help you:
-Follow up with leads in your sales funnel in a timely manner so that nobody slips through the cracks
-Nurture potential customers or clients with onboarding emails
-Send re-engagement emails to contacts who've fallen off.
-Drive traffic to your website through drip emails
-Offer exclusive content that provides value to your contacts
-Send leads personalized emails based on which email list they join
Different types of drip campaigns include:
-Send sales email drip campaigns to nurture new leads
-Onboard new customers by sharing helpful setup tips over the course of a week
-Share a series of content that builds on itself, like a 7-day course
-Send a 7-day series of ecommerce promotions to your prospective customers
-Send follow-up emails to contacts you meet at a trade show or event (just make sure they opted-in to receiving marketing from you!)
-Cross-sell and upsell products to new customers who joined your email list at checkout or send out a discount code.
-Build excitement leading up to a big product launch or announcement
Here's how the 7 day drip series automation works:
1. A contact subscribes to your email list
2. They receive the first email of the series
3. The automation waits 1 day
4. Your contact receives the second email of the series
5. The automation waits 1 day
6. Your contact receives the third email of the series
7. The automation waits 1 day
8. Your contact receives the fourth email of the series
9. The automation waits 1 day
10. Your contact receives the fifth email of the series
11. The automation waits 1 day
12. Your contact receives the sixth email of the series
13. The automation waits 1 day
14. Your contact receives the final email of the series
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.