This week’s top customer requests, UI upgrades, navigation enhancements, and performance improvements include: the Automation Builder, WooCommerce integration.
Build better automations with new performance enhancements to the Automation Builder. Improvements include:
- Enhanced ability to configure triggers in automations.
- Better experience when updating a field using the Update Field action.
- Corrected view of Send blocks within the History UI.
- When Permissions Groups are deleted, an automation will be re-assigned to the Admin group.
- New Abandoned cart status page shows abandoned carts and their statuses, to give you better visibility to abandoned carts and the ability to take action.
- All abandoned carts are now synced on an hourly basis, and guest abandoned carts now sync as a background process to provide better data reliability.
- Better data reliability around abandoned cart automations.
- An individual section in WooCommerce Nav for ActiveCampaign.
- More robust contact and phone number syncs to ActiveCampaign.
- A correction for duplicate orders appearing in ActiveCampaign.
- Corrected revenue attribution (dollars were showing in some cases as cents).
- Customers using revenue reports will see a corrected issue where cents column was dropping off if it was “0.”
Users of the WooCommerce integration will see smoother performance around abandoned carts and other actions, so that you can spend more time on other parts of your eccommerce business. Enhancements include: