“During 2020, we adopted a private travel model for passengers by providing rides to hospitals, to COVID-19 test sites, and vaccination sites. We’ve actually managed to grow in these times. We are doing a little bit better than last year, before Covid,” said Sven Braum, CEO of Sneleentaxi, an ActiveCampaign customer. “We needed a partner for the long run, a solution we could grow with; a partner that is able to integrate fully with our platform. ActiveCampaign is the partner for the long run.”
2020 was a challenging year, but thanks to the support and the success of our over 130,000 customers across the globe, ActiveCampaign was able to continue living out our mission: Help growing businesses make meaningful connections with their customers.
Now, we want to celebrate you. Your continued resilience and vision make what we do worth it — it’s the reason we come to our (virtual) office every morning.
In 2021, we will highlight ways we’re listening to you and making improvements to our product and customer experience to help you continue to grow your business. We will be showing our customer focus in an ongoing program focused on showing the #customerlove.
How ActiveCampaign is making your platform even better
From brand new features to improvements of your most-loved tools. ActiveCampaign is committed to giving you a platform that can be your guidebook as you continue to chart new territory — and find success.
- Your ideas made real: You help drive our product roadmap with releases of some of your top customer-requests
- Performance improvements: You see more value from the features that you use the most
- Ongoing trust: You get a platform you can trust with quarterly updates to our Customer Success Commitment
How we’re making it easier to stay in the loop than ever before
How will ActiveCampaign make sure you’re up-to-date on new releases, customer requests, and the newest best practices? By giving you multiple options to get the information you need, in the ways that best suit you.
We’ve re-imagined the ActiveCampaign forum and we’re excited to share this new space with you. Hear from our team about what you can expect when you join the community, then dive in and start exploring!
Starting today, here’s some of the ways we’ll share our appreciation for our customers:
- A new monthly webinar highlighting benefits. Get new ideas for your business with the scoop on new product releases, learn the Customer Idea of the Month, discover new automation recipes, and watch product demos. Sign up here.
- A new and improved customer community to support your growth. The ActiveCampaign Community is a unified space for you to get advice, network with other users, earn rewards, and get access to new product updates and features. This relaunched space lets you collaborate with other users from around the world and across industries.
- More timely and easier to use product updates. Our product updates page will be getting a new look and format. A new weekly release schedule means you can quickly catch up on which new product enhancements are most relevant to your business.
- More product updates on our blog. Every month we’ll be keeping you up to date with a round-up of exciting enhancements and new releases on the product updates section of our blog.
How you can look forward to new innovations with ActiveCampaign
We will be sharing the many amazing ways that ActiveCampaign puts our customers and employees first every day as we leverage our values and achieve our mission.
Part of living those values will be by continuing to bring you new innovations that make it easy to create amazing experiences for your customers — and by keeping in close communication with you, every step of the way.
Want even more ways to keep up to date with us on social? Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook. Have ideas of where the platform should go next? Submit an idea. Want to call out how ActiveCampaign has helped your business? Tag us with #CustomerLoveAC