Avoid information overload: Which marketing metrics actually matter?
Thursday 30 July 2020
What metrics actually matter for your business? How do you use that marketing data to make informed decisions — rather than best-guesses?
To answer these questions, you’ll sit down with Christopher Lewis, ActiveCampaign’s Data and Reporting Success Team Subject Matter Expert.
You can download the presentation slide here.
Sign up below to receive your recording
- How to ask questions like a researcher and let data give you the answers
- Ways to find the marketing metrics most important to your business
- How to find and ignore ‘vanity metrics’
- The difference between Key Performance Indicators and Process Success Indicators
- How to use attribution reports to trace your customer’s behavior and discover trends
We wanted a platform we could go into for reporting and dig deeper. With ActiveCampaign we can go in and look to see how many new users we are getting a month, what trends we are seeing, and the life cycle of a user over time. This helps us be smarter with our emails and make changes if need be.
Mike Kontomanolis Lear, Whole30