This week’s top customer requests, UI updates, navigation enhancements, and performance improvements: Email designer, custom objects, Automations, Microsoft Dynamics 365 connection.
Look for the following updates to custom objects created through the API:
- API now supports is_blank and is_not_blank filter operators for all data types
- A minor bug fix that was causing an error message when description fields were left blank when updating a custom object schema.
Look for the following updates to the new email designer:
- Create an email campaign using the new email designer within an automation workflow.
- Several new google fonts are now available including Arimo, Catamaran, IBM Plex Sans, and more.
Look for the following update to Automations:
A 30% improvement in response time when segmenting on Account Fields in If/Else, Goals, Waits, Splits and Triggers.
Look for the following updates to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 connection:
- Extended support for formula fields.
- An update to display the ActiveCampaign Sales Action component regardless of list subscription status.
- New ability to open the ActiveCampaign platform during the initial set up and data sync to check data integrity.