This week’s top customer requests, UI updates, navigation enhancements, and performance improvements include: Automation builder, Zapier integration and App Studio.
Look for the following updates for the automation builder:
- Improved search function forThis Deal segments when configuring triggers and actions in the automation builder.
Look for the following updates to the CRM integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Company Name has been added as an available field in Lead or Contact entity mappings.
- Improved language translations on the app navigation labels and Sales Action labels for a better user experience.
Look for the following updates to App Studio:
- A bug fix that prevented the versions page from refreshing for 3rd party developers.
Look for the following updates to Landing Pages:
- An update to ensure accurate tags are always available for new contact submissions.
Also look for additional improvements to the Zapier integration like:
- A bug fix within the Task_Title in Zap Output to remove erroneous “+” symbols.
- An update to ensure the correct date and time are referenced in Zap Action for new or updated account actions.
- More consistent data between test and live Zaps for “New Contact Task” and “New Contact Added to List” triggers.