This week’s top customer requests, UI updates, navigation enhancements, and performance improvements include: Automation builder, WooCommerce integration, and Conversations.
Look for the following updates for the automation builder:
- The History UI has been updated to better show exactly how your automations have processed
- Email Open Reports show more a more accurate Open count/percentage
- Builder UI is now more clear when showing the relevant link when viewing a Link Clicked trigger
- A bug has been corrected that would make some automation blocks disappear from the automation builder when copying If/Else blocks
- Field Changes start triggers have been improved to show within search segments.
Look for the following updates to the Conversations chatbot:
- You can now to send an URL that includes % symbol within conversations
- A bug fix to better assign Conversations (and keep them from reverting back to Unassigned)
- A bug fix that will properly save fields when creating a new custom contact field through the chatbot automation
Also look for additional Customer love enhancements like:
- WooCommerce bulk sync has been improved for non-standard order statuses, for better abandoned cart syncs
- An update to indicate “Ready to send” on SMS Manager page only once an account’s 10DLC registration has been approved
- Edit an automations modal after you have cloned it