This week’s top customer requests, UI updates, navigation enhancements, and performance improvements: Contact lists and Automations.
Creating amazing customer experience is what drives us here at ActiveCampaign. When you submit product feedback and requests, you can rest assured knowing your ideas won’t be collecting dust in a queue. We read every submission and make sure to take action on the things that matter most to your experience. Based on your feedback, we’ve made several accessibility updates so that you can complete tasks in your ActiveCampaign platform with fewer clicks and fewer frustrations.
Look for the following improvements to the Contact list:
- Enhanced sorting on the Contact list column
- An update that lets you sort by custom fields in the Contact list view
- A hyperlink has been added to Account name in the Contact list view
Look for the following updates to Automations
- Improved ability to search for the “Has deal in stage” segment condition
- A new notification to indicate when users approach the limit for the number of actions that can be included in one automation.
- Improved experience when filtering by CX apps actions and triggers.
- An update to ensure correct time zones are displayed.