Quickly edit multiple accounts to keep your CRM organized and up-to-date with bulk edit enhancement. Update multiple account’s standard and custom fields to boost your team’s productivity.
Use bulk edit to:
- Change account ownership from old to new team members
- Categorize accounts into different territories
- Changes to custom fields
Bulk edit fields like:
- Address Fields
- Phone Number
- Number of Employees
- Annual Revenue
- Custom Fields
To enable this feature:
- Users must be able to edit accounts to access bulk edit. This is managed by the “Edit” permission under Accounts in User/ Group permissions.
- “Account Name” field is not editable in bulk, because it is used as a unique identifier
- “Created date” and “Last updated date” are not editable.
- “Account Owner” field is limited to users in the Admin group