Apps & Integrations
The Automation Actions for Google Contacts and Nimble allow customers to create and update ActiveCampaign contacts in their CRM. This action can be triggered by any event, including subscription to a list, opening of an email, or any third party trigger.
The Spiffy Native App allows users to connect Spiffy Checkout pages directly from inside ActiveCampaign, so they can transfer purchase data into ActiveCampaign. Use cases include:
- Transfer billing and shipping address, along with anything else collected from a Spiffy Checkout page back into ActiveCampaign contact records.
- Create a new contact (or update an existing contact) in ActiveCampaign when someone completes an order on a Spiffy Checkout page.
- Set Spiffy Checkout pages as tag purchase goals within Automations.
- Automatically add a Spiffy-branded tag for a specific Checkout in the contact record of your customers.
The Survicate Native App allows users to connect their Survicate account directly from inside ActiveCampaign to transfer survey response data into ActiveCampaign.
- Access lists of pre-built Survicate surveys directly inside ActiveCampaign.
- Custom field mapping populates an ActiveCampaign contact’s custom fields with survey responses.
- Create a new contact in ActiveCampaign when someone fills out a Survicate contact form survey
- Set Survicate surveys as triggers within Automations
- Automatically add a Survicate-branded tag for a specific survey in the contact record of customers.
You can now remove all Contacts from the exclusion list with a one-button click.
The Task Manager filtering is updated so that, similar to within mobile apps, it shows only tasks for the user and hides tasks on closed deals. The updated design also allows the user to drill into ActiveCampaign if they need further context, as well as easily add new tasks.
A persistent icon within the inbox that announces the new features that are available within Conversations. This icon will help communicate features that need to be configured within Conversations settings so that users can quickly find the value in new releases.
Easily compare how your split tests are performing compared to one another. When viewing the “All Test” view in a Split Test Campaign, users can select a specific metric (i.e. Opens) and see how each test performed in a single view.
You can now access Revenue attributed to a Campaign.
You can now access the split details you've configured for split test campaigns under the “All Tests” tab. This includes if (and how) a winner will be determined, along with the % of contacts each message will be sent to.
You can now tap on any incomplete tasks within a deal to view task details (including description, primary contact, and due date).
Now access up to 20 recently viewed deals when you tap on the search option. This will only show deals viewed on this specific device. This list is cleared when the user logs out.
When adding lists for the first time, users will be given some recommended list options (like Newsletter, Customers, Prospects, etc) that they can quickly add with a single click.
Reporting & Analytics
A new column within the Campaign Performance Report, labeled “Campaign Subject,” allows users to review the performance of split messages by clicking into the campaign message.
Slack Community Chat
Connect with developers, marketers, and business owners to share knowledge about ActiveCampaign
Join a Facebook group in the language you prefer and connect with other users in your region or around the globe
Do you have an idea for a new feature?
Don't be shy, tell us! Your ideas make our platform better