WooCommerce: Email Reminder to RepurchaseActiveCampaign
Do you sell products on WooCommerce that customers need to restock time and time again? Use this automation to remind your customers when it's time to reorder from your WooCommerce store.
How do you send an automated WooCommerce reminder email to your existing customers?
This automation recipe gives your customers the reminder they need to reorder a product. Incorporating this automation into your WooCommerce email marketing strategy helps you:
- Increase customer lifetime value
- Decrease time between WooCommerce purchases
- Motivate your WooCommerce customers to purchase now
- Create urgency
- Send an email incentive to your WooCommerce customers
The WooCommerce reminder email in this automation uses WooCommerce product blocks to easily import your product listings into your emails -- and personalize those listings based on the product your customer needs to repurchase.
Before importing this automation, set up your WooCommerce integration. You'll also need to create a "Last Purchase Date" date-based custom field. This automation works well with the "Store Last Purchase Date" automation recipe.
Here's how the "WooCommerce: Email Reminder to Repurchase" automation recipe works:
1. The automation is triggered when the current date is 30 days after the date in a contact's "Last Purchased Date" custom field. You can change the amount of time after the purchase date needed to trigger the automation to whatever makes the most sense for your product and customers.
2. The automation sends a "Reminder to Repurchase" email. You can use WooCommerce product blocks to highlight the product and include an email coupon or special offer.
3. The automation ends.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.