Store Customer Last Purchase Date Automation Recipe
How do you keep track of your ecommerce customers? Do you know who your repeat customers are? Do you want to know the last time a customer made a purchase from your online store?
The "Store Customer Last Purchase Date" automation recipe helps you manage your ecommerce customers and keep up to date customer information.
This automation recipe helps you:
- Determine customer lifetime value
- Monitor ecommerce store performance
- Know a customer's purchase history
- Find out who your repeat customers are
- Calculate purchase frequency
- Keep track of customer purchase data
- Trigger other automations based on the last time a customer purchased
Before importing this automation recipe into your ActiveCampaign account:
- Link your ecommerce store to ActiveCampaign through our Deep Data integrations
- Create a date-based custom contact field for "Last Purchased Date"
Here's how the automation recipe works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact makes a purchase from any integrated ecommerce store and their purchase information syncs into ActiveCampaign
2. The automation updates the "Last Purchased Date" custom contact field to the current time to reflect the exact date/time your customer made their purchase
3. The automation ends
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.