Store Customer First Purchase Date Automation Recipe
How do you keep track of customer data? Do you know your customers purchase history? When did they first become a customer? When a customer makes a purchase from your online store, what information do you get?
The "Store Customer First Purchase Date" automation recipe makes a note of when a customer became a customer. You'll know who your new customers are, who your first customers are, and how long the customer lifecycle is for your ecommerce business.
This information is valuable, and it helps you:
- Segment your contacts
- Calculate customer lifetime value
- Calculate purchase frequency
- Develop your ecommerce email marketing strategy
- Build personalized email automations
Before importing this automation recipe into your ActiveCampaign account:
- Link your ecommerce store to ActiveCampaign via Deep Data integration
- Create a date-based custom contact field for "First Purchase Date"
Here's how the automation recipe works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact makes a purchase from your ecommerce store and the information is synced to ActiveCampaign via Deep Data integration (Note: this automation trigger should be set to "Once" so that this automation is only triggered once per contact)
2. The automation updates the custom contact field "First Purchase Date" to the current date and time
3. The automation ends
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.