Product Catalog: New ArrivalActiveCampaign
Follow-up with contacts who are looking at products on your site with an email that shows the newest arrivals in the same category they were browsing. Using our new Product Catalog campaign block, you can segment what products to show your contacts and track if a purchase is made.
This automation sends contacts an email containing your newest arrivals when they visit your product page more than twice. It tracks and tags the contact if they make a purchase. Before importing, integrate your ecommerce store with your ActiveCampaign account.
Here’s how Product Catalog: New Arrival works:
1. The contact enters the automation when they visit your product page more than twice.
2. The contact is sent an email announcing your new product launch featuring our Product Catalog block.
3. The contact arrives at a one week wait step.
4. The contact then comes to an If/Else action checking for if the contact has made a purchase in the past 7 days.
5. If the contact has made a purchase, they go down the Yes path and are tagged as having made a purchase.
6. If the contact hasn’t made a purchase, they exit the automation.
Note: You may want to build out this automation multiple times for the various product categories you have.
Note: For more information on our Product Catalog product block, visit our help site here: https://help.activecampaign.com/hc/en-us/articles/6558123071388-Email-Designer-Use-the-Product-Catalog-block-with-your-email-campaigns
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.