Follow these steps to get started with Conversations
What’s the fastest way to get started with ActiveCampaign Conversations? Conversations can help you reach people right on your website. Follow these steps to learn how to use ActiveCampaign Conversations — and reach your customers exactly where they are.
Get the Conversations add-on for your ActiveCampaign account
ActiveCampaign Conversations is an ActiveCampaign add-on that plugs directly into your account. Once added to your website, you can interact with customers directly on your website — and even trigger automations based on your chats.
- How Conversations connects to the rest of ActiveCampaign
- How you can automate chats and follow-up to create better customer experiences
- How to stay in touch on the go with the Conversations mobile app
Add conversations to your website
You can use Conversations chat bots and live chat to collect contact information, qualify new leads, or speed up your customer support. But before you do any of that, you’ll have to add it to your website.
The Conversations chat bot will help you obtain new contact information, similar to forms, but in a much more interactive way. There are many different ways you can use Conversations for your site.
When planning Conversations, think about:
- What type of information you would like to include in your chatbot -- Do you want to use Conversations for sales? Support? Write your chat bot automations to solve for the problems people are trying to solve
- Pages of your website it will be most successful -- Your homepage may be best for sales, while a support page asks customers what they are looking to solve
- Where to access Conversations in your ActiveCampaign account
- How to add Conversations to your website
- What you need to set up your welcome message
Set up Conversations and start chatting on your siteConfigure Conversations
Download the Conversations mobile app on iPhone or Android
The Conversations app is an effective way for you to take your business on the go. You can easily respond, look up contact information, and create new experiences for potential customers.
- How to get the Conversations mobile app
- How to respond to emails, complete chats, and look up information from your phone
Get the Conversations app for iPhone and AndroidDownload today
Learn how to reply to chats using the unified inbox
No matter how your customers reach out, you can follow up. The unified inbox lets you see and respond to all customer communications — across multiple chat windows or email chains. You can follow-up, and manage contact information or view agent conversations.
- How to navigate the unified inbox
- How to see and respond to chats or emails
- How to mark conversations as complete
Use a premade recipe to automate based on chats in Conversations
You can use Conversations to trigger automations. And if you aren’t sure how to get started, we’ve created pre-built, easy-to-use automation recipes that you can use to get started fast.
- The 10+ pre-built automations you can use right away
- How you can use Conversations to create automated customer experiences