Accounting: Qualified Lead Upsell
How can you increase upsell conversions?
Make sure the contact is qualified for the upsell. Instead of just sending a blanket upsell email out to all contacts, use a lead score that gains and loses points based on the actions the contact takes. Then you can explain to the contact why you're not just suggesting the upsell, but why they need it.
This automation uses ActiveCampaign's powerful lead scoring system to enter the contact into the automation when they reach a desired point threshold. The contact is then sent messaging encouraging the upsell and explaining why it's right for them specifically.
Here's how this automation works:
1. The contact enters the automation when their score reaches or exceeds a threshold you set.
2. The contact is then sent an email about the upsell and why it's right for them.
3. The contact waits for 3 days at a wait step.
4. The contact is sent another email about the upsell opportunity.
5. The contact exits the automation.
Note: You will need to set up the lead score and the rules for scoring before importing this automation recipe.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.