Press ReleasesSee All Press Releases
For media inquiries please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
ActiveCampaign kicks off ‘This Just Works’ educational series providing businesses of all sizes actionable tips for business growth and customer success
Following debut event with Jonah Berger, ActiveCampaign unveils a star line-up of keynotes
February 25, 2021
‘This Just Works,’ a marketing lunch break series for entrepreneurs hosted by ActiveCampaign, the leader in Customer Experience Automation (CXA), kicked off today with Jonah Berger and unveiled the full line-up of speakers for the rest of the event series. Featured keynotes for the full spring series include Tara-Nicholle Kirke, Laura Gassner Otting and Maria Pergolino.
‘This Just Works’ is expected to attract over 20,000 entrepreneurs, leaders and marketers from businesses of all sizes from around the world across three dates in spring 2021. The events will include 40-minute sprints on February 25 and March 25, and a half-day event on April 22, 2021. Attendees will walk away from the two sessions and the event with actionable takeaways to improve the customer experience they offer their customers.
Unlike traditional conferences or webinars, this anti-conference series will offer quick, no-frills, actionable marketing hacks that attendees can implement the same day. Attendees will hear from ActiveCampaign partners dedicated to helping growing businesses including SurveyMonkey, Unbounce, Zapier and Zendesk. In addition, featured speakers include:
- Jonah Berger (February 25), marketing professor at the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania and international best-selling author of Contagious, Invisible Influence and The Catalyst
- Tara-Nicholle Kirke (March 25), CEO of Transformational Consumer Insights and the author of The Transformational ConsumerLaura Gassner Otting (April 22), Washington Post best-selling author of Limitless
- and motivational keynote speaker
- Maria Pergolino (April 22), CMO of ActiveCampaign and B2B marketing expert known for building world-class go-to-market teams
“One of the aspects of ActiveCampaign I’m most proud of is our focus on ongoing education and training for our customers and the broader ecosystem of growing businesses,” said Jason VandeBoom, founder and CEO of ActiveCampaign. “Entrepreneurs, small business owners, and emerging brands need to know the latest and most effective tools and techniques that will help take their business to the next level. That’s why I’m thrilled to bring together some of the experts dedicated to business growth and share their best practices during ‘This Just Works.’”
Last year’s ‘This Just Works’ attendees found the content to be highly effective, including several Twitter users:
- “I am so impressed by the #ThisJustWorks virtual conference hosted by @ActiveCampaign and @DigitalMktr. Amazing speakers, TONS of marketing hacks, yoga, creative break out sessions and a bingo card which I almost completely filled out. #marketing #learning,” said @TanyaBotten.
- “Big thanks to @ActiveCampaign and @DigitalMktr for putting on a great day of talks for #ThisJustWorks. Learned a lot and really enjoyed hearing from such smart pros,” said @RyanBaum.
- “Hosting online events is hard but @ActiveCampaign and @DigitalMktr have been killing it at the #ThisJustWorks event,” said @hakimian45.
- ‘This Just Works’ - Register for the February 25 event
- Learn about the CXA Platform
- ActiveCampaign Company Core Values
- Customer Success Commitment
- Customer Stories
- Open Positions
ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.