June 25 - 26, 2018 - Morgan Manufacturing - Chicago, IL
Activate your marketing team
Arm your marketing teams with the latest insights from industry leaders at the first ActiveCampaign conference. This two-day event will feature educational talks, idea-sharing, and networking to take your marketing to the next level.
Word to the Wise
Duct Tape Marketing
Author, Predicting the Turn
Senior E-commerce Consultant, Shopify
VP Product, ActiveCampaign
- June 24th
- June 25th
- June 26th
Activation Session: Stages of the Customer Journey - John Jantsch
Activation Session: Marketing Hacks - Ryan Bonnici
Activation Session: Building a Growth Machine - Mike Rome
Activation Session: Consistent Growth with Automations - Michelle Via, Jovana Vujnic, Chris Davis, Kelly O'Connell (moderator)
Agenda and sessions subject to change
Join us for our exclusive networking events at some of the must-see venues around Chicago including kicking off Activate at Kaiser Tiger on the 24th!
Kicking it off in style on Sunday evening
Kaiser Tiger 1415 Randolph Street Chicago, IL 60607
Networking with a view to end day one
Ace Hotel 311 N Morgan Street Chicago, IL 60607
Full conference registration. From now until April 30, 2018.
Full conference registration. Begins May 1 until June 24, 2018.
Full conference registration included with ActiveCampaign Certified Consultant onboarding. Learn More
Current ActiveCampaign Certified Consultants
Already a Certified Consultant? Connect with your program manager for more details on special pricing.
Activate is the first ActiveCampaign conference. This two-day event will feature a mix of of keynotes, panels and breakout sessions centered around providing actionable insights for your marketing team.
Whether you are a solopreneur trying to get your business going or part of a well-oiled team, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from the best and optimize your marketing to help grow your business.
At Activate, attendees will:
- Learn from industry experts and come away with a tool kit of smart, actionable strategies on your improving marketing for you to take back to your company.
- Network with other marketing leaders and technology partners.
- Gain insights into the latest technology that you can put into place immediately.
- Peek into the future. Be the first to hear about some of the latest marketing technology you can use.
- Click here to register now.
- Early registration pricing of $450 is available for a limited time until April 30th. On May 1, registration prices will increase to $650.
- If you would like to request a copy of your receipt, have any questions about group registrations, how to cancel your registration, or if you need to send someone in your place, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees will include:
- ActiveCampaign customers and experts
- Partners building strong integrations for marketing tech stack
- Consultants from top marketing agencies
- Marketers from around the globe
Chicago has two major airports that offer thousands of non-stop flights to the area. Area airports include O’Hare International (ORD), a hub for United and American Airlines, and Midway International Airport (MDW), the hub for Southwest. Both airports offer quick and easy access to the city, via taxi service, ridesharing or public transportation.
- From O'Hare take the Blue Line towards Forest Park.
- From Midway take the Orange Line towards the Loop.
- Morgan MFG is just a short walk from the Morgan Green and Pink line stop.
Read on for more CTA information.
Please note, there is no parking at Morgan MFG so please plan accordingly by taking public transit, cabs, ride share or finding a local garage close to the venue.
Chicago is a city full of hotel options to meet your travel and budget needs. While we do not have an official hotel room block set up for Activate, here are a few of our recommendations:
Ace Hotel Chicago
311 N Morgan St, Chicago - 0.1 miles from Morgan MFG
The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast
108 N May St, Chicago - 0.6 miles from Morgan MFG
The Crowne Plaza Chicago
733 West Madison, Chicago - 0.8 miles from MFG
Kimpton Hotel Allegro
171 W Randolph St, Chicago 1.3 miles from Morgan MFG
Airbnb is also another great option for those looking for a different experience while visiting Chicago. If you want to stay close to Morgan Manufacturing, check out places in the following neighborhoods: West Loop, West Town, The Loop, Bucktown, Wicker Park.
About Morgan Manufacturing
Housed in a completely renovated, pre-Chicago Fire building, Morgan Manufacturing is located in the heart of Chicago's West Loop neighborhood, just steps away from Chicago's “Restaurant Row.”Learn more about Morgan MFG