June 25 - 26, 2018 - Morgan Manufacturing - Chicago, IL
Activate and grow your business
Join us for the first ever ActiveCampaign user conference! This two-day event will feature educational talks and idea-sharing to help you grow your business.
Word to the Wise
Duct Tape Marketing
VP Product, ActiveCampaign
Interested in speaking at Activate? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 24th
- June 25th
- June 26th
Activation Session: Stages of the Customer Journey - John Jantsch
Activation Session: Marketing Hacks - Ryan Bonnici
Activation Session: Customer Success Story
Activation Session: Consistent Growth with Automations
Activation Session: Beyond Marketing Automation
Agenda and sessions subject to change
Full conference registration. From now until April 30, 2018.
Full conference registration. Begins May 1 until June 24, 2018.
Full conference registration included with ActiveCampaign Certified Consultant onboarding. Learn More
Current ActiveCampaign Certified Consultants
Already a Certified Consultant? Connect with your program manager for more details on special pricing.
Activate is the first ActiveCampaign user conference. This two-day event will feature a mix of of keynotes, panels and breakout sessions centered around providing actionable insights to grow your business.
Whether you are a solopreneur trying to get your business going or part of a well-oiled team, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from the best and help your business grow.
At Activate, attendees will:
- Learn from industry experts, and come away with a tool kit of smart, actionable strategies on your improving marketing for you to take back to your company.
- Network with other ActiveCampaign users and partners
- Meet the ActiveCampaign team, get one-on-one help, and leave with tips and tricks that you can put into place immediately.
- Peek into the future. Be the first to hear about some of ActiveCampaign’s upcoming products and features.
- Click here to register now.
- Early registration pricing of $450 is available for a limited time until April 30th. On May 1, registration prices will increase to $650.
- If you would like to request a copy of your receipt, have any questions about group registrations, how to cancel your registration, or if you need to send someone in your place, please contact us at email@example.com.
Attendees will include:
- ActiveCampaign customers
- Partners building strong integrations with ActiveCampaign
- Certified Consultants from top marketing agencies
- ActiveCampaign staff who can help you get the most out the Platform
Chicago has two major airports that offer thousands of non-stop flights to the area. Area airports include O’Hare International (ORD), a hub for United and American Airlines, and Midway International Airport (MDW), the hub for Southwest. Both airports offer quick and easy access to the city, via taxi service, ridesharing or public transportation.
- From O'Hare take the Blue Line towards Forest Park.
- From Midway take the Orange Line towards the Loop.
- Morgan MFG is just a short walk from the Morgan Green and Pink line stop.
Read on for more CTA information.
Chicago is a city full of hotel options to meet your travel and budget needs. While we do not have an official hotel room block set up for Activate, here are a few of our recommendations:
Ace Hotel Chicago
311 N Morgan St, Chicago - 0.1 miles from Morgan MFG
The Publishing House Bed and Breakfast
108 N May St, Chicago - 0.6 miles from Morgan MFG
The Crowne Plaza Chicago
733 West Madison, Chicago - 0.8 miles from MFG
Kimpton Hotel Allegro
171 W Randolph St, Chicago 1.3 miles from Morgan MFG
Airbnb is also another great option for those looking for a different experience while visiting Chicago. If you want to stay close to Morgan Manufacturing, check out places in the following neighborhoods: West Loop, West Town, The Loop, Bucktown, Wicker Park.
About Morgan Manufacturing
Housed in a completely renovated, pre-Chicago Fire building, Morgan Manufacturing is located in the heart of Chicago's West Loop neighborhood, just steps away from Chicago's “Restaurant Row.”Learn more about Morgan MFG