Nurture Drip Based On Frequency
How do you know how often to reach out to your contacts?
One solution is to ask them. Including a form field for communication frequency can make sure a contact doesn't feel overwhelmed by your messaging too much or deserted by you messaging too little. And best of all? It's very easy to automate this process and make all your contacts happy.
This automation is triggered when a contact is tagged for the nurture series. The contact then goes through a series of If/Else actions, checking for their preferred communication frequency. A nurturing series of emails is then sent according to the timing they have chosen.
Here's how this automation works:
1. The contact enters the automation when they are tagged with the specified tag.
2. The contact goes through a series of If/Else actions checking for their frequency choice is daily.
3. If they meet this condition, they go down the Yes path and are sent a series of three messages with a 1 day wait step in between.
4. If they don't meet this condition, they go down the No path and arrive at another If/Else action, checking if their preference is every other day.
5. If they meet this condition, they go down the Yes path and are sent a series of three messages with a 2 day wait step in between.
6. If they do not meet this condition, they go down the No path and are sent a series of three messages with a 1 week wait step in between.
Note: This recipe can be customized to work for any nurturing sequence by adjusting the trigger that starts the automation. In our example, this recipe would follow-up another automation, such as the Form Personalization Follow-up, which tags based on the contact's interest.
Note: In our example, we provide the contact three options: Daily, Every other day, and Weekly. Feel free to adjust the automation based on the choices you provide. The "Daily" pathway may feature more emails overall than the other two. Or it could deliver the same amount of information, just over a shorter time frame, as we have it currently set up.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.