Healthcare: Yearly Check-up Reminder
What's the most important thing for you to look after?
Your own health. But you would be surprised how many people go without getting a basic check-up every year. Many people only set appointments when something is wrong. A reminder series throughout the year since a contact's last check-up can keep it top of mind and help inform people why it's important to regularly get a check-up.
This automation uses a date based custom field since the contact's last yearly check-up or appointment date to start a conversation about booking a yearly appointment and naturally ends once the appointment is booked- at any point in the journey. As time passes, a notification action alerts your team to follow-up more personally with the contact.
Here's how this automation works:
1. The contact enters the automation 6 months after the date based custom field of their last check-up. The trigger is further segmented to ensure the contact does not have an upcoming appointment.
2. The contact is sent an email to schedule their appointment.
3. The contact waits for a month at a wait step.
4. The contact is sent a second email reminding them to schedule their appointment.
5. The contact waits for a month at a wait step.
6. The contact is sent a third email reminding them to schedule their appointment.
7. The contact waits for a month at a wait step.
8. The contact is sent a fourth email about scheduling a yearly check-up.
9. The contact arrives at the notification step, triggering an email to go to your team to reach out to the contact personally to remind them.
10. A goal step is at the end of the automation checking for the appointment to be scheduled. Whenever the appointment is scheduled, at any point during the workflow, the contact will jump down to the goal step and leave the automation.
Note: In our example, we use a condition checking for a tag "Appointment scheduled" as both the segment on the trigger and in the goal. Feel free to adjust this condition to however you check for an appointment being made.
Note: This is our example of how the flow should be timed. Feel free to adjust the timing to what makes sense for your processes and add or remove actions as necessary.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.