Ecommerce Subscription and Welcome Automation Recipe
As an ecommerce business, are you interested in how to grow your email list? What are some email list building strategies for online stores? What are ecommerce email marketing best practices?
The "Ecommerce Subscription and Welcome" automation recipe helps you build your email list by inviting new contacts to subscribe to your email list when they make a purchase from your online store.
This automation recipe helps you:
- Build out your ecommerce email marketing strategy
- Send a "Thank You for Your Purchase" email
- Send a welcome email to your new ecommerce customers
- Send a welcome email when a contact opts in to receive your ecommerce marketing emails
Before importing this automation recipe into your ActiveCampaign account, link your ecommerce store to your ActiveCampaign account through our Deep Data integrations for online stores.
Here's how the automation recipe works:
1. The automation is triggered through the Deep Data integration when a contact makes a purchase from your store
2. The automation then checks the contact that made the purchase to see if they are subscribed to your email list
3. If yes, the automation sends a "Thank you for purchasing!" email and the automation ends.
4. If no, the automation checks each contact further to see if they have opted in to receive marketing messaging from any ecommerce integration
5. If yes, the automation adds the contact to your email list and sends them a "Welcome to our community and thank you for your purchase!" email and the automation ends.
6. If no, the automation ends.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.