Postmark + Docusign: Send Signature Reminder
Do you hate having to keep track of who’s signed the paperwork they need to and manually following up with those who haven’t? We all do. So let’s automate it! Using ActiveCampaign’s powerful integration with Postmark and Docusign, we can send a quick email to contacts with a link to the documents they need to sign. We can even add a follow-up with the deal owner as well.
This automation is triggered when a Docusign signature status is marked as unsigned. After a small wait, we send a Postmark email and create a task for the deal owner to reach out. Before importing this recipe, you’ll need to integrate your Postmark account, integrate your Docusign account, and design your email campaign in the Templates section of ActiveCampaign.
Here’s how Postmark + Docusign: Send Signature Reminder works:
1. The contact enters the automation when a Docusign signature has a status of “unsigned”.
2. The contact then arrives at a wait step for a week. Feel free to adjust this to what makes sense for your business.
3. The contact comes to an If/Else action that checks if the Docusign status is still “unsigned”.
4. If it is, then the contact is sent down the Yes path and arrives at a “Send a transactional email” step and is sent a transactional email.
5. The contact then arrives at an add task action and a task is created for the deal owner to call the contact,
6. If it isn’t, then the contact is sent down the No path and exits the automation.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.