Nurture Series When Tagged
What do you do after you welcome a customer?
Now starts the nurturing. You want to tell the contact more about yourself and your service/product. If you use form to generate new contacts, chances are the contact has told you something about them. Use this information to run personalized nurture sequences after you have welcomed your new contact.
This automation is triggered when a contact gains a tag to be nurtured. They then will go through a series of send email and wait actions, reinforcing your message. At the end of the automation, a series of If/Else actions check to see if the contact opened your emails and their engagement is tagged accordingly.
Here's how this automation works:
1. The contact enters the automation when they are tagged with the specified tag.
2. The contact is sent the first message in the series.
3. The contact waits for two days.
4. The contact is sent the second message in the series.
5. The contact waits for two days.
6. The contact is sent the final message in the series.
7. The contact waits for two days.
8. The contact arrives at the first If/Else action, which checks if the contact read all the emails in the series.
9. If they did, they go down the Yes path and are tagged as heavily engaged.
10. If they didn't, they go down the No path and arrive at a second If/Else that checks if the contact opened any emails.
11. If they did, they go down the Yes path and are tagged as engaged.
12. If they didn't, they go down the No path and are tagged as unengaged.
Note: This recipe can be customized to work for any nurturing sequence by adjusting the trigger that starts the automation. In our example, this recipe would follow-up another automation, such as the Form Personalization Follow-up, which tags based on the contact's interest.
Note: Feel free to build out other actions based on the contacts engagement beyond tagging. Other examples could be increasing a score, subscribing them to a certain list, or entering a follow-up automation.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.