Accounting: Segmented Form Follow-up and Deal Creation
What's the best way to market to contacts?
Personalizing the message to them. When contacts reach out to an accounting office or an independent account, they want messaging for the type of service they're looking for. Accountants can provide all sorts of help in different ways so you're best way of cutting through the noise is to find out early what the contact's interested in and speak to them about that.
This automation is triggered when a contact submits your form to denote interest and potentially a quote on services. The automation then segments the contacts, creates a deal, assigns the deal owner a task, and sends an immediate follow-up email with information personalized to their interest.
Here's how this automation works:
1. The automation is triggered when a contact submits your form.
2. The contact then goes through a series of If/Else actions checking a custom field for their answer.
3. The contact goes down the appropriate pathway and has a deal created for them.
4. The contact then reaches the add task action, which creates a task the deal owner needs to take on the new deal.
5. The contact is sent an email providing personalized information.
6. The contact exits the automation.
Note: In our example, we segment by a field for "Accounting Services" and have three options: Just help with taxes, personal finance assistance, and business finance assistance. Feel free to adjust these to the services you offer and build out more actions as needed.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.