Author: New Book Promotion on Facebook Custom Audiences
You've written a book! You might be wondering:
- How to promote a book on social media
- How to promote a book on Facebook
- How to target book readers on Facebook
- How to create Facebook ads for authors
- What do successful Facebook ads for novels look like?
With the "Author: New Book Promotion on Facebook Custom Audiences" automation recipe, you can advertise a book on facebook to your email subscribers, and use that custom audiences to create a lookalike audience to target more potential readers!
Before importing this automation recipe into your ActiveCampaign account, set up the ActiveCampaign - Facebook Custom Audiences integration.
Here's how the automation recipe works:
1. The automation is triggered whenever a new contact subscribes to your master list
2. As soon as a new contact subscribes, the automation adds that contact to your Facebook Custom Audience (in our example, we have named the custom audience, "New Book Announcement and Pre-Order")
3. The automation ends.
If you're looking to expand your Facebook audience beyond your email subscribers, you can create a "Lookalike Audience" using your "Facebook Custom Audience" to target other readers on the social media platform that share qualities with your current audience.
Get started today
Try it free. No credit card required. Instant setup.