ActiveCampaign is highlighting a round-up of each month’s releases so you can continue to scale with a platform that’s scaling with you.
What CXA improvements were released throughout August?
- Growth in Ecommerce. Grow your online store with the right metrics and insights with the new Ecommerce Dashboard, and improve your abandoned cart email performance with link tracking.
- Growth in the CRM. We’ve used your ideas to improve the Outlook inbox extension, and have added features to Custom Reports to keep your teams even more aligned.
- Customer Love. We continue to celebrate your vision by bringing you improvements of your most-loved tools across all areas of the platform.
Keep reading to learn more about how ActiveCampaign is giving you a platform that continues to grow with you, and can be your guidebook as you find success.
1. Enhancements that keep you connected to online customers and grow your business
Ecommerce marketing automation is like hiring someone to manage the sales for your online store. From abandoned carts to order fulfillment, you can get more customers and save time doing it — and our continued improvements make it even easier.
New feature: Grow your online store with the Ecommerce Dashboard
The ActiveCampaign Ecommerce Dashboard displays metrics for all your connected ecommerce stores, making it easy to understand your online store’s performance with insights and recommendations on how to grow your business.
The Ecommerce Dashboard contains the following sections:
- Recommendations to help grow your online store
- Contact engagement across the customer journey
- Ecommerce performance metrics and benchmarks
The dashboard works with your favorite ecommerce integrations:
See how engaged customers are with your abandoned cart emails and recover more sales
Any links added via the Abandoned Cart Content Block will now be tracked for reporting, engagement, and automation. This will include links like Return to Checkout and Product listings. This means you can now track the most important links in your Abandoned Cart emails to see what’s working and where you can improve to recover more sales.
Stay on the same page by easily reviewing your marketing emails with multiple team members
It helps to get multiple eyes on your marketing emails before you send them to your customers. You can now send a test email for review to up to 5 email addresses, so everyone is on the same page and your customers are getting the best email experience possible.
2. Enhancements that keep your sales team aligned
Sometimes mundane, manual tasks eat at your calendar. Other times contacts slip out of your funnel. When you can automate contact management, score leads, monitor deals and pipeline, and track tasks, the time sinks disappear. ActiveCampaign’s sales automation keeps your entire sales process moving smoothly.
Use lists and tags to stay organized, trigger automations, and more — right from your Outlook inbox
The Outlook extension lets you deliver amazing customer experiences and manage all of your sales communications without leaving your email account. And now, one of the most highly-requested enhancements is available, to keep you organized and more easily trigger automations.
You can easily manage all tags and lists associated to a contact:
- Remove a tag or list from a contact’s account
- Search through existing tags and lists
- Create new tags and add them to a contact
- Add a contact to an existing list
- Trigger automations by adding them to a list or a tag
Define your own metrics to get even more of the right data with Custom Reports
We know how important the right reports are to the success of your business. Custom Reports was developed with the built-in flexibility you need — and now, they’re even more powerful.
- Easily build more effective year-on-year reports. We’ve added a new “month name” option under every date dimension to create reports. This lets you add just a month dimension to your visualization without having the year attached to the dimension.
- Personalize reports even further to meet your needs. You can add new custom dimensions and measures that can be used as a new field picker, to give you additional ways to personalize reports based on your unique business needs.
3. Continued growth across the platform: how we show #CustomerLoveAC
We continue to enhance all areas of the platform in our ongoing focus to provide you more value and make it easier to create true 1:1 customer experiences. Here’s just a few of the many updates we’ve made over the past month.
Improvements across other areas of the platform include:
- Automation triggers. When you select an integration as an automation trigger, you’ll now see updated categories and action labels that make it easier to understand what automations you can build with your connected apps.
- Create segments in just a few seconds. Experience improved speed performance when using any of the following segmentation conditions: “Has opened”; “Has not opened”; “Has clicked on a link”: “Has not clicked on a link”.
Do you build solutions using ActiveCampaign? We’ve made new enhancements that help partners, like:
- App studio developers can build more powerful apps. Partners are now able to make hosted V3 API calls within a CX App in App Studio. With this capability, partners can build deeper native integrations using data models supported by the API (Accounts, Deals, Tasks, Orders).
- Fully white-labeled Pages available for Agency Partners. Agency Partners will see a generic domain (lp.page, instead of ac-page) as the default domain. Pages is now available to all Agencies by default — you will no longer need to request access to Pages.
What you can look forward to from ActiveCampaign
How does ActiveCampaign make sure you’re up-to-date on new releases, customer requests, and the newest best practices? By giving you multiple options to get the information you need, in the ways that best suit you.
- Timely and easy to use product updates. Our product updates page has a weekly release schedule so you can quickly catch up on which new product enhancements are most relevant to your business.
- A monthly webinar highlighting benefits. Get new ideas for your business with the scoop on new product releases, learn the Customer Idea of the Month, discover new automation recipes, and watch product demos. Sign up here.
- A customer community to support your growth. The ActiveCampaign Community is a unified space for you to get advice, network with other users, earn rewards, and get access to new product updates and features.
Want to keep up to date with us on social? Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook. Have ideas for new features or product enhancements? Submit an idea. Want to let us know how ActiveCampaign has helped you grow your business? Tag us with #CustomerLoveAC