We just released Live Chat version 1.58. This update includes an updated interface and a number of adjustments and bug fixes. Some of the changes include:
- Top 10 Entry/Exit graphs now have improved algorithms.
- The search engine report no longer reports blank search engines.
- Custom fields in Live Chat are now managed by our modern custom field system used in Email Marketing, Help Desk, VisualEdit and SwiftTraction.
- Chat usernames are now cached in a visitor’s traffic session, which should defeat the problem where what’s reported on the traffic list as a visitor’s last-used chat name is inaccurate.
- Update geolocation data
- We now cache the referrer in the traffic session table.
- Removed an option to define HIDDEN custom field as required
- Now passing more variables to Forgot Password emails
Here are some screenshots of the new version: