We have two exciting announcements for you!
First, we are proud to welcome Chris Davis, marketing automation extraordinaire, to the ever growing ActiveCampaign family. Chris is no stranger to marketing automation or ActiveCampaign. Chris had been Head of Marketing Automation with our friends at LeadPages, and now has made the move to Chicago to join our team as Director of Education.
He’s been a user for a long time, and we’re incredibly lucky to have him join our community. He’ll be your go-to resource for learning how to target your business processes ripe for automation, understand and utilize complex marketing methodology with ease and blow away your previous goals.
Second, Chris has been hard at work for the past few weeks putting together a brand new resource for you. It’s called the ActiveCampaign Education Center. He’s built a categorized learning portal for you to easily find all of our fabulous resources, and as they’re produced, it will serve as their new home. If it were a big old boat, he would have smashed a bottle of champagne against its hull, but this blog post will have to suffice!
This portal organizes strategic content into three broad categories:
- Engagement – How can maximize touches to get the best response possible?
- Conversion – Take your contacts from “interested” to “customer” to “advocate”
- Retention – How do you build strong, sustainable relationships and repeat sales?
You can also filter content by your preferred format:
- Video – in-depth walkthroughs to help you refresh, relearn, or reimagine
- In-depth guides – from industry specific use-cases and guidance to holistic campaign strategy
- Webinars – weekly webinars from our #SuccessHours series tackle different aspects of the ActiveCampaign platform
So, what are you waiting for? Get on over to the newly minted ActiveCampaign Education Center. While you’re there, sign up for timely updates – sent right to your inbox – so you know when new guides and videos are published!
Hot off the presses is his first guide, “How to Send Perfectly Timed Messages,” which will teach you:
- How to master the wait conditions in ActiveCampaign
- The marketer’s advantage of segmenting your list before sending emails
- The types of messages you should be sending with marketing automation
- The power of ActiveCampaign’s segment builder
Read the in-depth guide here.