ActiveCampaign Help Desk Software 2.5 has entered the release candidate stage.
Help Desk Software 2.5 is a large update to the already popular customer service software. ActiveCampaign Help Desk Software is still the powerful ticketing/email management/knowledge management tool, but we have now extended those features even further.
With such options including:
– New search page.
– Custom Statuses Now Available.
– Smarty templates
– All public and admin pages changed to smarty templates. Email templates (where they are not in the database) are also in template files now.
– Ability to create custom fields for user registration.
– Multi-Level Departments with Department Nesting
– Image verification on registration page. (Requires GDLIB)
– Spell check for public and admin option. (Requires ASPELL / For Ticket Posts)
– New report options
– Full Knowledge Management Software integration.
– Utilities Page
– Email notification of POP failure.
– Banned emails option.
– Ability to block a ip, email, or domain.
– Quick Assign
– Message breaks detections to not include the un-needed portions of the message.
– Email parsing debug reports.
– New email confirmation personalization tags
– Instant response to new tickets now includes related KB articles and related troubleshooters.
– Ability to set max attachment size.
– Ability to stick and unstick tickets in the ticket listings.
– Preview option while creating fields.
– Ability to import public users
– New summary stats and options on startup.
– Ability to include custom fields in email confirmations.
– Central authentication system integrated into SupportTrio.
– Option to Turn Off Editing of Public Users Ticket Posts (admin user permission)
– CC option added to the ticket responce.
– Ability to edit entered custom fields in a ticket.
– Port Scanner Additions
– Ability to set the number of tickets to be shown per page in the public section.
– Ability to set saved ticket openers for admin add a ticket page.
– Quote and reply options for each ticket post.
– Ability for clients to reopen their own tickets.
– Ability to unassign users from a ticket and see on the ticket view page who is currently assigned.
– Ability to search custom fields.
– Ability to manually activate public users.
– Added options for satellite desks
– Ability to export to vcard or add to address book for users and admins.
– Ability to modify the status and all ticket information directly.
– Numerous new reporting options.
– Added a default language option for satelite desks.
– Each ticket post stores its own charset now.
– File library updates
The above list is only a sampling of the number of new changes and additions introduced with SupportTrio 2.5.
To be included in the beta – email email@example.com The beta is closed to existing SupportTrio clients.
Please contact us if you should have any questions or feedback!