Today we rolled out an important change to our platform. In an effort to make email marketing more understandable and closer to our clients, we decided to change the way we address your contacts. They will no longer be called “Subscribers” in the system, but “Contacts”.
A couple of things worth knowing:
- Subscribers are from now known as Contacts
- Opted-in subscribers will now be “confirmed contacts”
- If a contact does not have a name we will refer to them as “Recipient” for any personalized content
- The API has changed to reflect this update. Old API calls will continue to work as they did before.
- Your existing Web Hooks will still work as expected.