It’s Small Business Week! We’re celebrating your business this week and every week.
The U.S. Small Business Administration has celebrated National Small Business Week for more than 50 years and recognizing the critical contributions of entrepreneurs and small business owners has never been more important than now. This year it couldn’t arrive at a better time as businesses across the country welcome customers back.
Over the past year, digital transformation became less of a “trend” and more of a necessity. At ActiveCampaign we continue on our mission to empower each customer to find their unique path to creating their ideal customer experience and turn this challenge into opportunity at scale.
You can see this transformation in action through some inspiring stories from our customers Hipcooksand Party Headphones, and we’re going to continue sharing the customer love and more this week as we celebrate small business week.
How ActiveCampaign is celebrating small business week and how you can be featured!
Small Business Week will take place from May 3 through May 9
- Share your story and tag your favorite small businesses on Instagram using the hashtag #ActiveCampaign and we’ll re-share it on our Instagram story! (Save the image below and re-share onto your story.)
- Follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn as we share new exclusive research on how business owners adapted to the new normal and how they feel looking ahead to the next 12 months. We’ll also be sharing customer stories featuring Smart Gets Paid, Floret, Made for Freedom, Legacy Physical Therapy, and Your Therapy Source to inspire your business
- Explore our newest partnership with local chambers of commerce launching during Small Business Week. Access to ActiveCampaign’s customer experience automation (CXA) tools will allow chambers and their members to explore new ways to meet their customers where they are. All the Chamber Partner Program details are here or get started with a trial.
Share this image on your Instagram and we’ll re-share!
Here are some other ways to get involved and celebrate throughout the week.
- Look for National Small Business Week events and information on social media using the hashtag #SmallBusinessWeek. You can also follow the SBA on Twitter @SBAgov and on Facebook to get the latest and greatest.
- Check with your local Chamber of Commerce to see what events they have planned. For example, the Columbus Area Chamber of Commerce is joining the national celebration by hosting a series of events to help small businesses thrive. You can learn more about them here.
- Inc.com is hosting an exclusive small business week town hall: Thriving in the New Normal on May 5 at 3 p.m. ET. Tune in to hear from innovative business owners sharing their strategies and tactics to succeed in the post-pandemic business world.
During this week, small business supporters are encouraged to shop small at local businesses so please shop small and share your experiences! Sign up today for a free trial of ActiveCampaign and grow your small business with customer experience automation!