We just rolled out a large number of updates to reporting within ActiveCampaign. It’s no secret that our reporting was starting to look a bit… aged. The data was useful but the whole section reminded us of ActiveCampaign 4 years ago in terms of style and flow. We set out to correct that and add some reporting for more recent features (such as automated series, SMS, etc..)
To find out more about our reporting feature, check out this guide.
Let’s take a look at how the new reporting looks:
Here is a summary of what we added:
- A pretty large UI update to make things cleaner and easier to navigate.
- A new way of viewing all of your campaigns in a list.
- New GEO reporting including real-time GEO map, a time-lapse, and a heat map. Available at the world or country level.
- We have introduced contact cards that will show up when you hover over a contact (this will be rolled out throughout the platform in time).
- You can now use a single folder to store regular campaigns and automated series together.
- New automated series reporting.
- SMS reporting showing engagement, replies, etc.
- Ability to view the email clients your contacts use at a campaign level or global/list level.
- An updated side nav that will help you explore the various reports.
You will notice that we removed the old “User Report” and “List Report” We have new reporting in the works that will make these pages redundant. If you still need to view this data you can look at the old report pages by going to “main.php?action=report_user” and “main.php?action=report_list”
We will be adding some minor options (such as sorting of data) to all of the reports. There are some new reports we are working on adding such as the ability to compare campaigns, greater contact insights/explorations, and reports for other types of data (CRM/Deals, Site & Event Tracking, etc..)
Did you have a specific type of report (or reporting option) that you would like to see added? Let us know in the comments.