ActiveCampaign is highlighting a round-up of each month’s releases so you can continue to scale with a platform that’s scaling with you.
What improvements and new features were released throughout October?
- Sales engagement automation. You can now automate a unified sales experience that nurtures lasting customer relationships. Send one-to-one emails from a connected account as part of an integrated strategy. We’ve also improved the Pipedrive integration and enhanced the mobile CRM app with task notifications.
- A path to success across every channel. ActiveCampaign is helping you provide better experiences in the channels you use to connect with your customers. This month we’ve made it easy to comply with new SMS registration requirements, and gave you better insights into your ecommerce integration performance.
- Customer Love. We continue to celebrate your vision by bringing you improvements of your most-loved tools across all areas of the platform.
Keep reading to learn more about how ActiveCampaign is giving you a platform that continues to grow with you, and can be your guidebook as you find success.
1. New features that help your sales team close more deals
Sometimes mundane, manual tasks eat at your calendar. Other times contacts slip out of your funnel. When you can automate contact management, score leads, monitor deals and pipeline, and track tasks, the time sinks disappear. ActiveCampaign’s sales automation keeps your entire sales process moving smoothly.
New feature: Integrated engagement lets you automate personal one-to-one emails from your connected email account
It’s impossible to deliver a truly connected customer experience when marketing and sales conversations are disconnected. We’re changing the way you connect your sales & marketing, making it easier to build and maintain better experiences that nurture ongoing customer relationships with sales engagement automation.
Our new one-to-one automation action lets you easily send a personal email through a connected account, like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, and more. Use personalization tags and hyperlinks in your one-to-one emails to nurture stronger relationships earlier in the sales cycle.
Combine marketing and sales emails for integrated engagement, and create more personal experiences across every touchpoint, retain more customers, and increase the efficiency of your sales team.
Create better customer experiences by connecting ActiveCampaign with the Pipedrive CX App
The Pipedrive CX App lets you easily automate, update, and create deals with information based on actions prospects take across all their interactions with your team. Better understand your prospects and their behaviors to understand what drives them, and create more meaningful selling experiences.
Now, the Pipedrive CX App lets you easily import contacts from Pipedrive to ActiveCampaign, so you can more easily personalize and automate your communications.
Stay on top of your most important tasks in the moment with mobile notifications
The ActiveCampaign mobile app makes it easy to work when (and where) you want, so you never miss anything important. See detailed marketing reports, track your email performance, update your CRM, and quickly find contact data on the fly — all from your phone.
Now both iOS and Android users can set a push notification when a new task has been assigned or reassigned. This means you’ll never be in the dark when a task has been assigned to you, so you can stay on top of your work and be more productive.
You can learn about more new mobile enhancements here.
2. A path to success across every channel you use to connect with customers
Customers expect a connected and cohesive experience across email, SMS, landing pages, social, and applications. Whether you’re using ActiveCampaign channel solutions or connecting through your favorite third party solutions, we make it easy to extend engagement across every single touchpoint for a true omnichannel experience.
Stay compliant and deliver exceptional experiences with ActiveCampaign SMS
In order to protect consumers and promote compliant, ethical SMS messaging from brands and businesses, US carriers are requiring businesses to register who they are and what they are sending via SMS. We are introducing an A2P 10DLC registration process for customers that use our native SMS offering to send messages to recipients in the United States.
Once you complete registration you’ll see a vast improvement in message throughput and deliverability. The experience you deliver to your customers through SMS will be better than ever.
We’re making this process easier through:
- In-platform notifications and documentation. Get additional context about the registration process as well as help documentation.
- Registered campaign use-cases. A new field will display the campaign use-case that has been registered during the A2P 10dlc registration process.
Learn more about A2P 10DLC registration and how it helps you deliver a better customer experience.
Track even more of your ecommerce store performance with the improved dashboard
The ecommerce dashboard displays metrics for all your connected ecommerce stores, making it easy to understand your online store’s performance with insights and recommendations on how to grow your business.
Your dashboard now provides even deeper insights into each part of your customer’s ecommerce journey. Simply click into each stage of the customer journey analytic metrics for more information about your contacts.
3. Continued growth across the platform: how we show #CustomerLoveAC
We continue to enhance all areas of the platform in our ongoing focus to provide you more value and make it easier to create true 1:1 customer experiences. Here’s just a few of the many updates we’ve made over the past month.
- Quickly filter your landing pages by their published status
- Easily bulk delete landing pages you don’t need anymore
- An enhanced folder structure saves you time organizing pages
- A new domain wizard makes adding a custom domain to your pages simple
What you can look forward to from ActiveCampaign
How does ActiveCampaign make sure you’re up-to-date on new releases, customer requests, and the newest best practices? By giving you multiple options to get the information you need, in the ways that best suit you.
- Timely and easy to use product updates. Our product updates page has a weekly release schedule so you can quickly catch up on which new product enhancements are most relevant to your business.
- A monthly webinar highlighting benefits. Get new ideas for your business with the scoop on new product releases, learn the Customer Idea of the Month, discover new automation recipes, and watch product demos. Sign up here.
- A customer community to support your growth. The ActiveCampaign Community is a unified space for you to get advice, network with other users, earn rewards, and get access to new product updates and features.
Want to keep up to date with us on social? Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook. Have ideas for new features or product enhancements? Submit an idea. Want to let us know how ActiveCampaign has helped you grow your business? Tag us with #CustomerLoveAC