ActiveCampaign is highlighting a round-up of each month’s releases so you can continue to scale with a platform that’s scaling with you.
What CXA improvements were released throughout June?
- Growth in the ActiveCampaign CRM. We’ve introduced the new Deal Task Overview Report, so you can work more collaboratively with your team.
- Customer Love. We’re celebrating your vision by bringing you your top customer requests, new CXA innovations, and improvements of your most-loved tools.
- The ActiveCampaign Customer Success Commitment. We’re so committed to your success, we guarantee it. Look for new ways we’re providing value, service, and trust — for you and your customers.
Keep reading to learn more about how ActiveCampaign is giving you a platform that continues to grow with you, and can be your guidebook as you find success.
Insight into your CRM tasks to keep your entire sales team aligned
Your CRM holds everything you need to know about your customers. It’s the central hub that your teams turn to for all of their customer information needs. Our new CRM and sales automation features keep your teams aligned so sales is focused on building the relationships that matter — and our continued improvements make that even easier.
New feature: Improve your CRM deal tracking with the new Deal Task Overview Report
CRM deal users can now use the new Task Overview Report to quickly and easily understand (and stay on top of) your CRM-related tasks and outcomes, along with the ability to drill deeper for more information on the status of tasks.
You’ll be able to access details on task items such as:
With the addition of several new filters, you can segment this report to view top key performance indicators, monitor trends, and view details by sales rep, making it easier for your entire team to measure tasks at a highly detailed level.
We’ve also made other enhancements to your CRM, like:
- Improved CRM account records. Access a top-level view of important information from your CRM account records without clicking into each related contact
- Keep deal data clean during email syncs. Emails will not sync to a Contact if that contact’s email matches your email in ActiveCampaign, to prevent inadvertently syncing your entire inbox.
2. Your ideas, made real: how we show #CustomerLoveAC
We’ve addressed some of your requests in our ongoing focus to constant improvement of the ActiveCampaign platform to provide you more value and make it easier to create true 1:1 customer experiences.
Here’s just a few of your ideas that we made real in June.
Users of the PayPal CX App can now use Smart Payment Buttons
Customers connected to PayPal CX App and customers using PayPal but not yet utilizing the CX App can now create Smart Payment Buttons and update contacts when orders are completed or approved from PayPal.
A more powerful WooCommerce integration to help stay on top of your abandoned carts
Users of the WooCommerce integration will see smoother performance around abandoned carts and other actions, so that you can spend more time on other parts of your ecommerce business.
WooCommerce enhancements also include:
- A new Abandoned cart status page to give you better visibility into your abandoned carts
- Hourly abandoned carts syncs, along with guest abandoned carts syncs, work as a background process to provide better data reliability.
- Better data reliability around abandoned cart automations.
Get more value from all of your custom fields when using Zapier
We know that our customers have more than 20+ custom fields that are of value to them within Zapier, so if you use the Zapier integration, you can now extend the number of custom fields that can be retrieved from ActiveCampaign.
Create a new root domain landing page to attract new customers
If you use Pages to build landing pages, you can now build a home page (or index page) at the root of the domain. As consumers search for products or services online, the new root domain page can lead to an increase in website traffic — and attract new customers to your business.
3. Our Customer Success Commitment gives you everything you need to get started fast
ActiveCampaign is proud to be the only Customer Experience Automation provider promising excellence in value, service, and trust. That’s why we’re always improving our Customer Success Commitment — so you have a trusted space to grow your business.
An updated iOS mobile app with accessibility enhancements to better serve all customers
As part of bettering our accessibility for all users, vision impaired users that use the ActiveCampaign iOS mobile app now get a better audio description when they tap on a button. Before, users would say something generic like “button” instead of specifically what the button is. Do more with ActiveCampaign on the go with our iOS app.
Enhanced onboarding support and account set up to get you up and running fast
While setting up your account, you can now share what type of customers you serve and your business goals in the platform so the ActiveCampaign team can better set you up for success. And if you’ve signed up for a Plus plan, you’ll now see sign-up links for Accelerated Onboarding & Live Office Hours. This gives you an opportunity for additional support while learning the platform.
Draft better SMS messages following built-in best practices guides
SMS text messages are part of a powerful omnichannel strategy, so they’re important to get right. Feel confident you’re using best practices on Outbound SMS sends with:
- Transparency around SMS character limit. In the sender name field within settings / addresses, any entry that is more than 50 characters is restricted.
- New Opt-Out settings. Adjust the frequency of when Opt-Out language is added to outgoing SMS messages, giving you an additional opportunity to communicate with customers before displaying opt-out language.
What you can look forward to from ActiveCampaign
How does ActiveCampaign make sure you’re up-to-date on new releases, customer requests, and the newest best practices? By giving you multiple options to get the information you need, in the ways that best suit you.
- More timely and easier to use product updates. Our product updates page has a new look and format! A new weekly release schedule means you can quickly catch up on which new product enhancements are most relevant to your business.
- A monthly webinar highlighting benefits. Get new ideas for your business with the scoop on new product releases, learn the Customer Idea of the Month, discover new automation recipes, and watch product demos. Sign up here.
- A customer community to support your growth. The ActiveCampaign Community is a unified space for you to get advice, network with other users, earn rewards, and get access to new product updates and features.
Want to keep up to date with us on social? Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook. Have ideas for new features or product enhancements? Submit an idea. Want to let us know how ActiveCampaign has helped you grow your business? Tag us with #CustomerLoveAC