ActiveCampaign is highlighting a round-up of each month’s releases so you can continue to scale with a platform that’s scaling with you.
What CXA improvements were released throughout July?
- Innovations in CXA. We’ve reimagined the Content Manager to make organizing your campaign assets easier, and expanded on our Calendly integration to allow for custom fields.
- Growth in the ActiveCampaign CRM. We’ve made updates to the CRM, released iOS widgets, and expanded the Dynamics 365 integration — all so you can work more collaboratively with your team.
- Customer Love. We’re celebrating your vision by bringing you your top customer requests, new CXA innovations, and improvements of your most-loved tools.
Keep reading to learn more about how ActiveCampaign is giving you a platform that continues to grow with you, and can be your guidebook as you find success.
1. Innovations in CXA that let you better connect with your customers
Shaping your customer experience isn’t just a marketing thing, a sales thing or a support thing — it’s an everyone thing. ActiveCampaign is the first and leading Customer Experience Automation (CXA) platform, spanning email marketing automation, sales automation, CRM and support tools, with the ability to easily connect with other applications your team uses.
New feature: Seamlessly manage your images and assets with the new Content Manager
Today’s marketers need the ability to create content quickly, across a wide variety of channels, and they need to do so at scale while still maintaining brand consistency.
The Content Manager makes creating and managing images easy and seamless. It’s a central hub for you to store, organize, and share image files with all users on your ActiveCampaign account. You can use the Content Manager to upload, organize, search, and share images used in forms and campaigns.
Content Manager capabilities include:
- Centralized location that allows all users to manage assets from a single destination
- Bulk Actions that let you select multiple images to perform different actions with one click
- Bulk Uploads that allow you to upload multiple images to the Content Manager at once
- Custom folders creation for organizing your images
- Keyword tagging that makes searching images easy, or to take bulk action against all images that match that keyword
- Sort options that let you display images by newest to oldest, oldest to newest, largest to smallest, smallest to largest, and in alphabetical order A->Z.
Capture data from your Calendly forms to create custom fields in ActiveCampaign
The Calendly integration now allows for custom questions to be added to meeting signup forms, which invitees may fill with unique responses. You can now use the answers to these questions, letting you capture relevant information from your customers and map that to custom fields in ActiveCampaign.
2. CRM enhancements that keep your sales team aligned
Sometimes mundane, manual tasks eat at your calendar. Other times contacts slip out of your funnel. When you can automate contact management, score leads, monitor deals and pipeline, and track tasks, the time sinks disappear. ActiveCampaign’s sales automation CRM keeps your entire sales process moving smoothly.
New features for the Dynamics 365 integration
Deliver amazing customer experiences and grow your business by connecting Microsoft Dynamics 365 with ActiveCampaign. Use the integration to automate a funnel of inbound prospects, support outbound efforts with automation, qualify leads and use information in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to deliver 1:1 automated experiences for every customer. You can learn more here.
We’ve upgraded the integration with new:
- User Management settings by Security, Manager, and/or Team roles
Supported Field types allow for lookup for Lead Owner and Team
- Data configuration enhancements to quickly refresh custom fields data
- View Unsubscribe data on your ActiveCampaign Details tab
- Enhanced logging for visibility into sync metrics and error messages
Manage your ActiveCampaign sales processes from your Outlook inbox
Highly requested by customers, the Outlook Add-in extension helps you manage your ActiveCampaign sales communications. We’ve expanded what you can do with the extension — you can now create new deals, and create and edit tasks, right from your Outlook inbox.
Manage your tasks right from your iPhone’s home screen
ActiveCampaign now offers Home Screen Widgets, letting you keep your tasks readily available via your home screen, right next to the other widgets you use on a daily basis. When you tap on Task Details, it redirects you to the main task tab for more details.
3. Your ideas, made real: how we show #CustomerLoveAC
We’ve addressed some of your requests in our ongoing focus to constant improvement of the ActiveCampaign platform to provide you more value and make it easier to create true 1:1 customer experiences.
Here’s just a few of your ideas that we made real in July.
A platform that’s now over twice as fast
ActiveCampaign has reduced page load times across the platform by over 50% as part of our #CustomerLove program, so you can get back to the rest of your business faster.
Thumbnails to make managing published landing pages easier
If you use Pages to build landing pages, you’ll now see thumbnails of your currently published landing pages on the “Pages” tab. This allows for better management of Pages as you can more easily identify the Page you’d like to edit based on the thumbnail, instead of just relying on the Page name.
Powerful Android mobile app updates to manage your business on the go
What if you could manage your business from your phone? With the ActiveCampaign mobile app, you can easily review your email reports, track customer activity, and manage your CRM data — where you want it, when you need it.
The newest Android App updates include:
- Saved Responses. You can now select a Saved Response, and the Subject and Body will populate in your email client, including personalization tags and HTML.
- Campaign search. On the Campaigns list, you can tap on the search icon in the top right to begin searching for a Campaign.
What you can look forward to from ActiveCampaign
How does ActiveCampaign make sure you’re up-to-date on new releases, customer requests, and the newest best practices? By giving you multiple options to get the information you need, in the ways that best suit you.
- More timely and easier to use product updates. Our product updates page has a new look and format! A new weekly release schedule means you can quickly catch up on which new product enhancements are most relevant to your business.
- A monthly webinar highlighting benefits. Get new ideas for your business with the scoop on new product releases, learn the Customer Idea of the Month, discover new automation recipes, and watch product demos. Sign up here.
- A customer community to support your growth. The ActiveCampaign Community is a unified space for you to get advice, network with other users, earn rewards, and get access to new product updates and features.
Want to keep up to date with us on social? Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook. Have ideas for new features or product enhancements? Submit an idea. Want to let us know how ActiveCampaign has helped you grow your business? Tag us with #CustomerLoveAC