ActiveCampaign is highlighting a round-up of each month’s releases so you can continue to scale with a platform that’s scaling with you.
What improvements and new features were released throughout January?
- Build B2B relationships that grow your business. Nurture unified sales experiences that build lasting customer relationships. B2B improvements include one-off emails for the Outlook extension and Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrations.
- Differentiating your brand is easier than ever. Create beautiful content that drives meaningful customer experiences with updates to Pages, including new landing page templates.
- Drive action with data to create a better customer experience. Unify and take action on the data that allows you to create meaningful customer experiences, with enhancements to the Calendly integration.
- Customer Love. We continue to celebrate your vision by bringing you improvements of your most-loved tools across all areas of the platform.
Keep reading to learn more about how ActiveCampaign is giving you a platform that continues to grow with you, and can be your guidebook as you find success.
1. Grow B2B relationships through unified sales and marketing
Sometimes mundane, manual tasks eat at your calendar. Other times contacts slip out of your funnel. Sales engagement automation uses rich customer data from every sales and marketing touchpoint for a unified engagement strategy, boosting results across all areas of your business to drive more growth.
Send email information to ActiveCampaign from your Outlook inbox — with a single click
Our popular Outlook extension is now even better, with the arrival of a top-requested feature — one-off emails! Within your Outlook account’s sent folder, you can add an email’s content to a Contact’s activity feed and email tab within the CRM — with just one click.
Simply click the “Save email to ActiveCampaign” button that appears in the sidebar when viewing sent email. That email’s subject and body will be saved to the Contact record. If the Contact doesn’t already exist, it will be created automatically.
Add Contact Scores to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration and connect with the right prospects
For Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration users, we’ve added support for the ActiveCampaign contact score to be mapped for leads or contacts. These insights let you easily review scores so that your sales team is always focused on nurturing the highest quality and engaged leads.
Scores can also be used to:
- Identify contacts who are a good match for your product or service
- Identify the interests of your contacts
- Measure the engagement of new customers
If you would like to add ActiveCampaign Contact Score to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration, you will need to have a score setup in ActiveCampaign and add it to your Data Configuration in the app. Learn more about contact scoring here.
Seamlessly sync 10,000 records per entity between ActiveCampaign and Microsoft Dynamics 365
Another new improvement lets customers with larger data sets sync up to 10,000 records per entity during the outbound and inbound syncs between ActiveCampaign and Microsoft Dynamics 365. This means that no matter how much data you have, you can be confident that it’s smoothly syncing with ActiveCampaign on the schedule you’ve set.
Learn about how syncing works with the ActiveCampaign Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration here.
2. Differentiating your brand is easier than ever with Pages updates.
Growing businesses of all sizes are strapped with resources and are constantly facing the need to do more with less. In order to show up in the inbox and other customer channels like the big brands you compete with, ActiveCampaign gives businesses tools to help up-level your brand in a simple way, and more easily drive meaningful customer experiences.
Create landing pages that convert with new Pages templates.
Pages let you capture leads, grow your audience, and connect the dots in your omnichannel strategy. Customers now have access to nine new landing page templates. These new templates include:
- Two thank you page templates
- Three product templates
- Two event templates
- Two product comparison templates.
These templates have been thoughtfully designed to include light and dark options, suggestive text, and a modern look and feel.
Feel confident when publishing changes to your landing pages
A banner message now appears to inform you that your changes to a landing page are live, and the publish button has been updated to show if changes have been made.
Previously, when changes were made to an existing landing page and published, the Publish button was grayed-out and no confirmation message was presented. This was sometimes confusing — users may have thought the operation was not successful unless they refreshed the live page. You can now feel more confident when you’re publishing updates to your pages.
3. Drive action with data to create a better customer experience.
You use all different types of tools to run your business — but there isn’t an easy way to make sense of all the data you get from those different tools. It’s even more challenging to take meaningful action on that data to deliver customer experiences that lead to growth.
ActiveCampaign brings data together from multiple sources and makes it easy to automate meaningful customer experiences from that data, leading to new ways to grow your business.
Do more with your Calendly data — trigger automations off of scheduled, changed and canceled meetings
The newest version of Calendly integration supports custom objects, so you now have access to a Calendly Event object which will store all event details from Calendly as meetings are scheduled, changed and canceled. Customers will now be able to trigger an automation multiple times for every event received and filter on the incoming event data.
Within the contact record profile, users will now see a Calendly tab added to their Custom objects table. There you will see information regarding:
- Event Type
- Event Date & Time
- Event Location (which can be things like a virtual meeting link, a phone number, a physical address)
- Event Details (link to Calendly Meeting)
- Status (Scheduled, Canceled, Rescheduled)
3. Continued growth across the platform: how we show #CustomerLoveAC
We continue to enhance all areas of the platform in our ongoing focus to provide you more value and make it easier to create true 1:1 customer experiences.
Here’s just a few of the many updates we’ve made over the past month to the automation builder:
- The History UI has been updated to better show exactly how your automations have processed
- Email Open Reports show more a more accurate Open count/percentage
- Builder UI is now more clear when showing the relevant link when viewing a Link Clicked trigger
- A bug has been corrected that would make some automation blocks disappear from the automation builder when copying If/Else blocks
- Field Changes start triggers have been improved to show within search segments.
- Improved search function for This Deal segments when configuring triggers and actions.
Look for the following updates to the Conversations chatbot:
- You can now send an URL that includes % symbol within conversations
- A bug fix to better assign Conversations (and keep them from reverting back to Unassigned)
- A bug fix that will properly save fields when creating a new custom contact field through the chatbot automation
Enhancements across other areas of the platform include improvements to the:
- Zapier integration. An update to ensure the correct date and time are referenced in Zap Action for new or updated account actions, and more consistent data syncs between test and live Zaps.
- WooCommerce integration. Bulk sync has been improved for non-standard order statuses, for better abandoned cart syncs
- SMS. An update to indicate “Ready to send” on SMS Manager page only once an account’s 10DLC registration has been approved
What you can look forward to from ActiveCampaign
How does ActiveCampaign make sure you’re up-to-date on new releases, customer requests, and the newest best practices? By giving you multiple options to get the information you need, in the ways that best suit you.
- Timely and easy to use product updates. Our product updates page has a weekly release schedule so you can quickly catch up on which new product enhancements are most relevant to your business.
- Email updates that keep you in the know. Stay up to date with weekly updates about new releases and enhancements to favorite tools.
- A customer community to support your growth. The ActiveCampaign Community is a unified space for you to get advice, network with other users, earn rewards, and get access to new product updates and features.
Want to keep up to date with us on social? Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook. Have ideas for new features or product enhancements? Submit an idea. Want to let us know how ActiveCampaign has helped you grow your business? Tag us with #CustomerLoveAC