ActiveCampaign is highlighting a round-up of each month’s releases so you can continue to scale with a platform that’s scaling with you.
What CXA improvements were released throughout August?
- Expanding the CXA Partner ecosystem. We’ve launched a new ecommerce integration with Magento 2, and expanded functionality for our Zendesk, Google Sheets, and Salesforce integrations.
- Growth in the ActiveCampaign CRM. We’ve made updates to the CRM and our Chrome extension — all so you can work quickly and more collaboratively with your team.
- Customer Love. We continue to celebrate your vision by bringing you improvements of your most-loved tools across all areas of the platform.
Keep reading to learn more about how ActiveCampaign is giving you a platform that continues to grow with you, and can be your guidebook as you find success.
1. New integration apps and improvements to your favorite tools
Whether you’re using ActiveCampaign channel solutions or connecting through your favorite third party solutions, you can achieve true omnichannel automation — and our continued improvements to your favorite app integrations make it even easier.
New ecommerce integration: ActiveCampaign extension for Magento 2
Automatically send your Magento store data to ActiveCampaign and maximize your marketing Impact.
By passing customer, order, and abandoned cart data to ActiveCampaign, you can learn about your customer to create relevant 1:1 customer experiences that truly speaks to them. Create automations and campaigns based on data-driven customer insights, and leave the guessing games in the past.
The integration will allow you to do things like:
- Segment email campaigns and automations by purchase behavior and shopper demographics
- Enter contacts into abandoned cart email automations to increase purchase-completion rate
- Effectively engage and follow up with customers right after they purchase
- Use conditional content to send shoppers messaging related to their past purchases or known interests
Easily automate tickets with the Zendesk Support CX App
By integrating ActiveCampaign with Zendesk Support, you can continuously update and create deals with information based on actions your prospects take across all their interactions with your team.
The Zendesk Support CX App is now more powerful than ever! The upgraded Zendesk Support integration now captures Ticket and User events, and populates a Ticket record in ActiveCampaign. This means you can update contacts with details from new tickets or when a ticket changes, and easily automate creation of Zendesk tickets.
Easily import your contacts from Google Sheets into ActiveCampaign
With the Google Sheets integration, you can eliminate manual data entry and get the data you need for custom reports faster and more reliably. Connect your ActiveCampaign account to any number of Google Sheets, create any trigger in Automations, and seamlessly create rows of contact data in Google Sheets without ever leaving the platform or using third-party connection tools.
Customers that use Google Sheets in their business now have the ability to import contacts into ActiveCampaign, extending the capabilities of the platform.
Sync more Salesforce data to ActiveCampaign
We now provide native support to sync a Salesforce Opportunity to ActiveCampaign; this includes a limited set of fields within our first release but will soon include even more fields. This will expand how you can bring in the Salesforce integration data that powers your business.
2. CRM enhancements that keep your sales team aligned
Sometimes mundane, manual tasks eat at your calendar. Other times contacts slip out of your funnel. When you can automate contact management, score leads, monitor deals and pipeline, and track tasks, the time sinks disappear. ActiveCampaign’s sales automation CRM keeps your entire sales process moving smoothly.
Easily find the accounts you’re looking for in your CRM with the Account List Filter
You can use the robust filters on the Accounts page to quickly find the accounts you need. Filtering is available on all standard and custom fields on Accounts. The feature allows customers to see accounts that meet their criteria in an easy manner and then within AC, they can click on each account to see the information they need. Customers were previously not able to filter on any of their fields resulting in crazy work arounds. Customers would export all of their account data, go to Excel, create a pivot table (deleting duplicates if necessary) to eventually get their list of accounts.
Save time editing multiple contact and account fields at once
When you need to edit multiple fields for a specific contact, you can now make all your changes at once and hit Save. This streamlined experience is great for situations where you need to quickly jot down updated information on a contact record, like when a sales representative is on the phone with a customer. For just 3 field changes, we are reducing the number of clicks by 33% – this increases as you update more fields.
Quickly search through contacts and accounts with the Chrome extension for ActiveCampaign
The Chrome extension for ActiveCampaign lets you deliver amazing customer experiences and manage all of your sales communications without leaving your email account.
Any user can now search through Contacts and Accounts in the Chrome Extension’s popover. Search for contacts by name, related account, phone number, or email. When you find what you’re looking for, you can click the Contact or Account card and you will be navigated into its associated page in your ActiveCampaign account.
3. Continued growth across the platform: how we show #CustomerLoveAC
We continue to enhance all areas of the platform in our ongoing focus to provide you more value and make it easier to create true 1:1 customer experiences. Here’s just a few of the many updates we’ve made over the past month.
Improvements and fixes to the Campaign builder experience include:
- When creating a campaign using safari, you no longer need to click into a text box before you can edit the subject line — you can modify all settings immediately.
- When a Vimeo is added to a campaign, a thumbnail appears in the email allowing the video to be played.
- When creating a campaign, we now remember what template page you previously used and default to this the next time you visit the page.
Our CRM has seen enhancements for a better experience, like:
- CRM Deal Names show immediately after creating a Task
- CRM Deal Task Date Picker will now default to the current year
- The Update Deals List View Table has received a design update for better consistency across your user experience
What you can look forward to from ActiveCampaign
How does ActiveCampaign make sure you’re up-to-date on new releases, customer requests, and the newest best practices? By giving you multiple options to get the information you need, in the ways that best suit you.
- More timely and easier to use product updates. Our product updates page has a new look and format! A new weekly release schedule means you can quickly catch up on which new product enhancements are most relevant to your business.
- A monthly webinar highlighting benefits. Get new ideas for your business with the scoop on new product releases, learn the Customer Idea of the Month, discover new automation recipes, and watch product demos. Sign up here.
- A customer community to support your growth. The ActiveCampaign Community is a unified space for you to get advice, network with other users, earn rewards, and get access to new product updates and features.
Want to keep up to date with us on social? Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook. Have ideas for new features or product enhancements? Submit an idea. Want to let us know how ActiveCampaign has helped you grow your business? Tag us with #CustomerLoveAC