ActiveCampaign is highlighting a round-up of each month’s releases so you can continue to scale with a platform that’s scaling with you.
What CXA improvements were released throughout April?
- Growth in Ecommerce: Use marketing automation that connects you with customers across their entire purchase journey and truly customize your customer experiences.
- Expanding the CXA ecosystem: We’ve made improvements that let you better support customer engagement across every channel that matters.
- Customer Love: Celebrating your vision by bringing you your top customer requests, new CXA innovations, and improvements of your most-loved tools.
Keep reading to learn more about how ActiveCampaign is committed to giving you a platform that can be your guidebook as you continue to chart new territory — and find success.
1. Create impactful experiences with growth in ecommerce
We’ve introduced new features to your favorite ecommerce integrations like Shopify and WooCommerce, to help turn interested visitors into loyal customers.
Shopify Site Tracking
You can now easily track which pages on your Shopify store are visited by known contacts and gain insights into what products your customers might be interested in. We’ve made it super simple to get site tracking up and running: all you have to do is connect your store to your ActiveCampaign account and you’re good to go! No more copy/pasting code into templates or any other manual work.
Sync your WooCommerce data to ActiveCampaign in minutes
Our WooCommerce integration syncs your customers’ purchase data from your WooCommerce store into ActiveCampaign. This lets you better understand their purchasing journey and market to them at precisely the right time. We have made improvements to the time it takes to sync that data, so even a large volume of orders will now sync into your ActiveCampaign account in a matter of minutes.
We’ve also made other improvements that make your ActiveCampaign ecommerce experience better, like:
- A friendly Shopify onboarding Checklist. New to ActiveCampaign? This checklist will guide you through a series of quick-win first steps to set your ecommerce business up for success with ActiveCampaign.
- A better BigCommerce integration. The experience of connecting a BigCommerce store to ActiveCampaign has been improved, so you can get started faster.
- Improved design and user experience. The Product Block feature, and WooCommerce and Shopify integrations have all been tweaked to give you a better and more intuitive user experience.
2. Accelerate your growth with improved 1:1 communications across channels
Customers expect a connected and cohesive experience across email, SMS, landing pages, social, and more. ActiveCampaign lets you extend amazing, automated customer experiences through every touchpoint — and our continued improvements make it even easier.
Build landing pages in any supported language
Pages lets you create landing pages in minutes that are truly relevant and tailored to each individual, to capture more leads, grow your audience, and drive more repeat business. Over 50% of our customers are located outside of the United States, so Pages now fully supports the languages that you have set for ActiveCampaign. This means you can build landing pages in the language your leads and customers prefer.
Create contacts for your Conversations chatbot customers — even without an email address
Conversations agents can now manually create a contact even without an email address. Agents can associate an unknown visitor with an existing contact or create a new contact via the ‘Add a contact’ modal.
3. 47 platform enhancements to show you #CustomerLoveAC
We’ve addressed some of your requests in our ongoing focus to constant improvement of the ActiveCampaign platform to provide you more value and make it easier to create true 1:1 customer experiences.
In April, we released 36 performance improvements and 21 design enhancements across the platform. Look for improvements in the automation builder, CRM, Conversations, our WordPress plugin, our Shopify integration, Pages landing page builder, Reports, and Campaigns.
Here’s just a few of the enhancements that were rolled out:
A faster and more flexible platform to provide you more value
Build and review powerful automations in less time
It’s faster and easier than ever to build powerful automation flows that let you get back to the rest of your business sooner. Our automation builder has seen many improvement in April, like:
- View the exact dates and times that contacts enter and complete wait steps in your automations for a deeper insight into your contacts’ journeys.
- Design and usability improvements in the automations toolbar and automations map for a more intuitive user experience
- A clearer display of statistics when hovering over an automation for a more accurate and up-to-date automation completion percentage
A CRM that keeps your Accounts better organized
B2B customers now have better access to information from Account records, including emails to contacts associated with the Account. Additional improvements include:
- Design updates to the Pipelines toolbar and Stages model
- Improved “Title” and “Number of Employees” contact field performance
Reports that keep you on top of your most important metrics
Your data shows the history of the work you put into growing your business, so it’s important that data is consistent and always up-to-date. To make sure you’re always getting the right data, we’ve made enhancements to your ActiveCampaign reports, like:
- Better filtering in the Revenue Report
- Improved results display for campaigns that share the same name, subject line and send date when reviewing the Campaign Split Test Report
Our Customer Success Commitment gives you tools to build trust and inclusion
ActiveCampaign is proud to be the only Customer Experience Automation provider promising excellence in value, service, and trust. That’s why we’re always improving our Customer Success Commitment — so you have a trusted space to grow your business.
In April, we enhanced the value of our commitment to you with important updates to our landing page builder, Pages.
Create landing pages that are accessible to more visitors
ActiveCampaign is continuing to implement accessibility best practices, so you can be confident you are creating the right experiences for all customers. When building landing pages, you no longer have the option for users to open a new tab for the redirect after a form submit. This behavior is blocked on mobile browsers and doesn’t work with screen readers.
Build your customer’s trust with GDPR banners
Privacy is important to your customers, and it’s important to us. Existing and emerging laws like GDPR often require businesses to gain consent from their customers to collect data or track behavior. We’ve released cookie banners for our landing page builder, ActiveCampaign Pages, to help make this easier for you.
What you can look forward to from ActiveCampaign
How does ActiveCampaign make sure you’re up-to-date on new releases, customer requests, and the newest best practices? By giving you multiple options to get the information you need, in the ways that best suit you.
- More timely and easier to use product updates. Our product updates page has a new look and format! A new weekly release schedule means you can quickly catch up on which new product enhancements are most relevant to your business.
- A monthly webinar highlighting benefits. Get new ideas for your business with the scoop on new product releases, learn the Customer Idea of the Month, discover new automation recipes, and watch product demos. Sign up here.
- A customer community to support your growth. The ActiveCampaign Community is a unified space for you to get advice, network with other users, earn rewards, and get access to new product updates and features.
Want to keep up to date with us on social? Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook. Have ideas for new features or product enhancements? Submit an idea. Want to let us know how ActiveCampaign has helped you grow your business? Tag us with #CustomerLoveAC