This article is a recap of “Automate That!” a weekly show that shows you how to save time and solve common business problems using ActiveCampaign automation. Register for the full season here!
What do these lead generation tactics have in common?
- Gated content
- “Contact Us” form
- Book a consultation
- Demo request
They all begin with a form submission and require follow-up!
A gated content offering is a great strategy for generating leads, but how do you implement it in a way that’s efficient and scalable? How do you know when someone submits your form? How do you make sure your content gets delivered on time? Is there a way to make sure none of you new leads fall through the cracks?
If you’re offering something behind a form, you know how time consuming it can be. You’ve got to (manually):
- Check to see if there are new submissions
- Deliver the gated content, or respond to the request
- Add or update a contact record with the new information
- Create a new opportunity or deal in your CRM
- Generate a follow-up task to your to-do list or CRM
- Follow up
Sounds like a lot of manual work. There’s more than one way to commit an error — after all, you’re only human. It’s also possible for some of that information to get lost in the shuffle.
Isn’t there a way to automate that?
Good news: there certainly is, and in this week’s episode of Automate That! ActiveCampaign’s Marketplace Manager, Cody Lindley shows you how.
Watch the recording above to learn:
- How the gated content and deal creation automation handles the whole process
- What this automation recipe helps you accomplish
- The different “ingredients” that make the automation work
- Steps to take before importing the recipe for optimized success
- Additional automation recipes to use alongside the featured automation!
Psst: You can download the slides for Episode 1 here!