What do these lead generation tactics have in common?
- Gated content
- “Contact Us” form
- Book a consultation
- Demo request
They all begin with a form submission and require follow-up!
A gated content offering is a great strategy for generating leads, but how do you implement it in a way that’s efficient and scalable? How do you know when someone submits your form? How do you make sure your content gets delivered on time? Is there a way to make sure none of you new leads fall through the cracks?
If you’re offering something behind a form, you know how time consuming it can be. You’ve got to (manually):
- Check to see if there are new submissions
- Deliver the gated content, or respond to the request
- Add or update a contact record with the new information
- Create a new opportunity or deal in your CRM
- Generate a follow-up task to your to-do list or CRM
- Follow up
Sounds like a lot of manual work. There’s more than one way to commit an error — after all, you’re only human. It’s also possible for some of that information to get lost in the shuffle.
Isn’t there a way to automate that?
Good news: there certainly is, and in this week’s episode of Automate That! ActiveCampaign’s Marketplace Manager, Cody Lindley shows you how.
Watch the recording above to learn:
- How the gated content and deal creation automation handles the whole process
- What this automation recipe helps you accomplish
- The different “ingredients” that make the automation work
- Steps to take before importing the recipe for optimized success
- Additional automation recipes to use alongside the featured automation!
Psst: You can download the slides for Episode 1 here!