Today we released a new version of our subscriber list page (which we will be referring to as “Contacts” in the near future)
In our on-going mission to help you know your subscribers at a deeper personal level, we are now including personal details about them right in the list view. This includes:
- A photo of your contact is shown when available
- The location of the contact is shown when available
- Social profiles (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) are shown when available. (currently requires you to subscribe to ERJA)
- You are able to email a single contact directly form the contact list page
- Custom fields (that you choose to show on the list page) are now shown under the contact. This allows you to show many more fields in a clean & easy to read format.