Write Copy that Increases Your Sales
Email marketing involves a unique form of copywriting that a lot of people, especially newbies to Email Marketing, have difficulty planning and executing.
There are many similarities with other forms of copywriting, but, there are also some unique opportunities and pitfalls. The articles listed below will examine some of the elements of writing for email marketing and will walk you through the basic steps of crafting your message.
- How to Write Subject Lines
The subject line of your email is the hook that draws your subscriber to open your email. The subject line as well as the From line are the single most important factors when it comes to whether or not a subscriber reports you as spam.
- The Importance of the From Address
The From address is vital for email marketing to succeed as a form of communication. Most people will not open an email unless they recognize the From address.
- Making Email Content Relevant
How well you deliver on your subscribers expectations plays a large role in whether keep them as subscribers and also how loyal they remain to your brand.
- Writing a Call to Action in Your Email
Your subscriber needs to know why you are sending them an email. This reason should lead them to a clear call to action. The call to action defines the action your subscriber is to take after they open up your email.
- How To Write An Email Marketing Message (ActiveCampaign Blog)
- How to Improve Your Email Marketing Teasers (ActiveCampaign Blog)
- Persuade Them With Your Words (ActiveCampaign Blog)
- How to Get People to Open Your Email (ActiveCampaign Blog)
- Effective Email Marketing Writing (ActiveCampaign Blog)
For more information about Exporting or any feature of our Email Marketing software, please contact our Support Department. We would be happy to assist you.