You can integrate ActiveCampaign and SimpleRelevance by following these steps:
- Signup at SimpleRelevance through this link.
- Provide SimpleRelevance access to your ActiveCampaign account with your API URL and key.
- Setup ecommerce in SimpleRelevance.
- Export your predictions to ActiveCampaign.
- Wait for SimpleRelevance to analyze your customer data (can take up to 24 hours).
- Create a campaign using the template provided by SimpleRelevance.
The integration with ActiveCampaign only takes a matter of minutes to set up. Start by connecting your ActiveCampaign account with SimpleRelevance. Paste your API URL and key into the text boxes:
You’ll then get a notice that your SimpleRelevance account is created, and you should set up e-commerce:
Choose from a variety of different e-commerce engines to obtain your customer data:
Your customer email addresses will then be imported into SimpleRelevance for analysis.
When you export your predictions to ActiveCampaign, you can choose what list you want to have the extra data added to:
You’ll then get an email confirming the import process is complete, with a copy of the imported subscribers as a CSV file, which you can use to cross-check the information that was imported to ActiveCampaign:
If you check your ActiveCampaign account, you should see that the imported subscribers now have additional fields (and data) associated with them:
Once you are ready to send your campaign, head over here to obtain the template which you can use directly in ActiveCampaign.