Updating the Mailing Address on your list
All Campaigns sent through ActiveCampaign needs to have an unsubscribe link and a physical address. This is required by law. Both are added at the bottom of your emails automatically.
For formatting and styling purposes, you can replace the default footer with your own within the body. You can do that using this guide.
However, if you ever need to change the Address (Sender) information, you can do so easily.
- Click on the Campaigns Tab
- Go to the List you want to edit and Click on Options
- Next, Click on List Name & Address
- You can then choose an existing Address from the drop-down or Add a New Address
- Once you’re done editing, just click the Save List button to update the Sender Information
For more information about Exporting or any feature of our Email Marketing software, please contact our Support Department. We would be happy to assist you.