Adding a link to your Dropbox file(s)
One of the sure-fire ways of your emails going to spam is having an attachment on your email message. Most ISPs look at attachments with a lot of trepidation because most viruses and scams are delivered through attachments.
Aside from increasing the probability of your emails going to spam, attachments can also slow down delivery of your emails. For these reasons, we strongly discourage attachments on your campaigns.
However, we do understand that sometimes, you have to deliver documents and files to your contacts. And, placing the content of those files is not feasible, or, even attractive.
Luckily, we have built a great integration with one of the most popular cloud storage platform out there today, Dropbox. With this integration you can easily connect with your Dropbox account and choose the file(s) you want to add to your message. Once you have chosen the file, we add a link to that file right on your campaign.
This guide will provide you step by step instructions on how to link your Dropbox file(s) on your campaign.
How to add a Dropbox file link to your campaign
1. Click on the area where you want to place the link. A menu bar will appear on that content area. Click on the “Personalize” button on the menu bar.
2. On the modal/pop-up that appears, click on the “Apps” button.
3. Click on the Dropbox button. A pop up will appear prompting you to sign in to your Dropbox account. Sign in to connect to your account. (NOTE: if you choose remember me, you would not need to log in next time)
4. Once logged in, you will see a list of all your Dropbox files and folder. Navigate to the file you want to add to your message and click the “Choose” button.
5. Once you choose the file, it will show up as a link on your campaign. By default, the link will use the file name. (NOTE: you can change the link label by highlighting the link and typing your desired label)
For more information about any feature of our Email Marketing software, please contact our Support Department. We would be happy to assist you.