Antavo is a loyalty and contest software for e-commerce and retail brands. With its smart gamification techniques on web, mobile and social, you can engage customers and increase sales. The platform is equipped with powerful badges, exciting rewards, levels, points and viral sweepstakes. The ActiveCampaign integration with Antavo allows you to synchronize different audiences that you capture through your Antavo contest apps to your ActiveCampaign account.
Let’s see how you can do this synchronization:
1. Go to the upper right corner and open your “Profile”.
2. Click the gear icon next to your Brand.
3. Click “Synchronize”.
4. Select ActiveCampaign from the list.
5. Enter your API URL and API key. You can copy it from your ActiveCampaign account.
Here you should give your API URL and API Key for setting the sync.
How to find your API URL and APY Key in ActiveCampaign?
1. Log into your ActiveCampaign account and then click on “My Settings”.
2. At “API” you will see your “API URL” and “API Key”. Copy this into your Antavo account then hit “Connect”.
Copy your “API URL” and “API Key” from this page.
3. Now your accounts are connected.
Set up newsletter lists
The next step is to choose which email list you would like your subscribers to be synced to. This option becomes available after you have at least one subscriber under “Customer Insights”.
1. Go to “Customer insights” and select a segment that you want to sync. Then click on the “Sync with your ActiveCampaign account” button in the top-right corner.
Select a segment to start synchronization.
2. Set which ActiveCampaign list you want to sync subscribers to or create a new list.
Select the list where your subscribers will be synced.
3. Subscribers’ names and email addresses will automatically sync to your list, but you can also sync other data. Just select Ffrom the “Campaign Form Fields” select which entry form answers you would like to add as an extra field.
You can sync data that you collected with your campaigns.
4. Save your settings.
Now your selected group will automatically sync and refresh once every day.
You can now send newsletters to subscribers with ActiveCampaign.