We’ve just released version 5.3.0, which introduces a completely revamped “Create Campaign” section. We’ve taken your ideas into consideration, and implemented our own fixes and improvements, and have come up with a much more responsive and smarter campaign process.
Here is an overview of some of the major changes with the new campaign process:
- More responsive, cleaner, and updated feel.
- Auto-generation of the text version of your mailing.
- Improved summary page with quicker visibility to important information prior to sending.
- Distinct template categories to better organize similar styles.
- Less steps altogether, with easier navigation between each.
Here are some other smaller (but still important) improvements or changes:
- “Email Messages” section has been removed and is now solely available through the campaign process.
- Recurring campaigns are now part of the Regular Campaign option, and only work in combination with “Fetch from URL” or RSS campaigns (dynamic content).
- There is a new “Text-Only” Campaign.
- You can view more than 50 templates for use in your campaign (previously this was limited).
Here are some screenshots.
Message selector page:
The summary page shows a quick overview of everything:
If anything needs attention, it will be highlighted in red, and you can view more details:
Inbox Preview will now show basic results automatically (on the Summary page), and you can still view the entire preview:
The split-test screen has also been greatly improved for ease of use:
Adding and removing messages for your split-test campaign is very simple:
This version is immediately available for downloaded users, and will be rolled-out to hosted users in the coming weeks. Please let us know your thoughts!