A common gripe about our platform is the lack of a modern email designer. We know it lacks many things and at times find our current email designer to be a pain as well.
Subsequently we have been devoting a good portion of our development efforts on a new email designer. Having gone through many iterations of our new designer we have ended up with quite a beautiful designer and framework that offers up some pretty exciting capabilities for what we can do within an email.
We have designed the new email designer in a way that focuses on usability and saving you time.
- Editing is all inline. As you type you see how it will look to your subscribers.
- We don’t break your work flow or your time by forcing you to edit all your content in a side bar or use gimmicky tactics of dragging/dropping items from the side bar to add in content.
- The ability to change layouts of a single block of content is just one click away (no digging deep into side menus/options)
- It is full of dynamic content features. From RSS, direction connections to eCommerce platforms, and more…
- Tons of new & beautiful email designs with multiple themes per design
- Never worry about image resizing. We automatically resize according to where you put the image.
- Mobile friendly. You can edit emails with mobile devices and your emails that you send will be optimized for mobile devices.
A special thanks goes out to all of our amazing users who took part in video tests. Your feedback has been instrumental in getting the new email designer to where it is today.
While we don’t have a release date, we expect to start offering this as a BETA in the near future for some hosted accounts. More details & previews of both the email designer capabilities and the template management options will be posted soon.